How to get rid of a girl?

She seems to think, if she is nice to me long enough, maybe I will come around and see how special she is.

I don't want her. She is not physically appealing to me. She is not even interested in my job. It is too advanced for her.

How do I not hurt her feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no way that she will not get hurt. Tell her the truth. Maybe word gently. Everyone deserves the truth in my opinion.

• I feared that answer. How about: "I don't know if I come that event. If I go then I will go directly."

• LMAO you think she gets, then go for it! Lol

What Girls Said 8

• Tell her you just want to be friends and she'll get the hint. Better than leading her on as too many nice guys do that. The longer you make her think there's a possibility of something more, the more it will hurt her in the end.

• If I were in your position I would be brutally honest with her about exactly how you feel. The truth hurts but that's what makes people become a stronger person

• Look, the only thing you can do is tell her the truth.
    Because this guy seemed really interested in me once and all of the suddenly stopped talking and it's the worst thing you can ever do to a girl that likes you. So, don't ever just delete her in her life you'll break her heart in pieces. Sit down with her and tell her what you need to tell her. She'll understand, and move on.

• you don't have to 'get rid' of a girl dude...
    she will go away once she is tired of being around someone who doesn't care for her...

• I am not so sure about that specific girl I ignored her for weeks...

• You mean, she has no idea what's even going on? How is she supposes to ask you about your job if you ignore her?

• What does your job have to do with her?

• Showing interest, including in someones profession shows you have interest

• My job is a big part of my life, if a girl is not interested in what I do most of my time, why should I care about her or what she does. That is how relationships work in my mind, if you care for someone you are interested in all aspects of their life.

• Enough said

• What are you, a brain surgeon?

• Leave me alone bitch.

Just kidding.

Tell her or make excuses.

• Tell her now so no one is left hanging. Be tactful when telling her the truth. You are not interested in her and to not expect things to change. If friendship is possible cool, but moving on from these feelings is best for her and sometimes it's easier not being friends on her behalf.

What Guys Said 7

• Just be honest. Women are so frail, it's hard not to upset them, especially when it comes to situations like this. @ the least effort, be mindful of how you break her heart, no need to strap C4 to it, but the longer you allow this to go on, the harder it will be to get her to stop

• Damn it, funny thing, I just got my heart broken like 3 month earlier. I lost the love of my life. Now I am suddenly the heartbreaker, WTF… Women are weird.

• As the French would say... C'est la vie. There are many women who make relationships complicated intentional, my ex-wife loved to admit to doing this. Then again, there are many women who just want things simple. It's really Russian Roulette when you go out on a date.

• say that you don't want her and don't give a shit

• I like that answer best, unfortunatly I have some rest of a conscience left.

• do it!!! you won't regret it!!!

• Friendzone her

• Pick your nose in front of her, act obnoxious, try to be funny in an unfunny way and laugh at your own jokes, scratch your crack, act really nice to her like she is your sister

• Tell her you just met a love interest at work and want opinions. she will naturally fade

• send her to move first I need a pic to make sure she's pretty

• I have a pic, she is not ugly, but not my type either. I would need a lot of alcohol and viagra to be interested in her. She is a friend to me nothing more.

• Reported again little girl

• Whatever! ✋ REPORT THIS!!!

• tell her you're moving away