My boyfriend and I always get out of ideas. Can someone help me get ideas on what to talk about?

I started dating a guy in my class just like 2 weeks ago, and we always get stuck on what to talk about. We never get romantic or anything since we're only in Middle school. Can anyone help me out to be more talkative and ask more questions or talk about something. We always get out of ideas and we have this awkward moment until we have to go. It's so awkward!

Most Helpful Guy

• Schools upcoming event , or your subject topics , or sports , discussing doubts if he is intelligent in some branch of education where you are dumb. If he is totally dumb in studies , so go for sports , or drawing , since you say he is your bf , you must have something in common , if not in sports and education then food , or celebrities events , your favorite movies , types of accessories , if you two like video games , they crossing their levels, if he gets comments by some teacher in a subject , then help him there , do not his work , help him to do his work. Talking about novels there are ton's of stuff sweetheart.

What Guys Said 2

• Rugby league? AFL? Rugby Union? Tennis?

• Talk about about feminism. Lets see if he dumps you! HAHAAHAHAAHAHAA!

What Girls Said 0