Are you a continuous serial dater but also unintentional?

A lot of times when I date women, I date a few at a time. Not because I'm a player, but because I like to screen who's good for a potential long term relationship and not to mention you can't expect a relationship in the early stages or even know what's going to happen.

Anyways, over the past year I have met 10 girls off dating sites. It seems that I can get a girl initially attracted but after a date or two, they flake. Honestly it scares me because it makes me wonder what mistakes I'm making or what red flags I'm displaying but I don't know what they are or don't realize it. It's not even like I'm getting an explanation.

I'm aware that there's plenty of other girls out there but if I keep having them flake or lose interest after a date or two then I must be doing something wrong. It's even worse when it's somebody I have a lot in common with and feel a connection to. I get told how I'm a nice guy but that worries me too because I don't go around announcing I'm a nice guy or do nice things only to expect stuff in return.

Anyone else have the same issue?

What Girls Said 1

• i feel like that too, but it a little unintentional. i feel like guys only like me when i have a boyfriend and never when i dont, so all these guys will come up to me when Ihave a boyfriend so I take the bait.

• I guess that works with both genders then. Girls seem to want guys when they have others interested in them as opposed to no one else being interested in them.

What Guys Said 0