I get jealous over this guys ex girlfriend? (I like him)?

So i really like this guy, and he does seem interested in me too, we kissed on Friday and he messaged me the day after.. But because his ex girlfriend is part of our group and is friends with everyone obviously they will be together sometimes. My brother says that they never flirt and she hardly sits near him so i shouldn't worry but i do! They've been together for so long so how can they still be friends? My friend told me they've had sex, they've done this done that and its making me feel really jealous, i'm kind of afraid he might go back to her or something idk. He doesn't know that i know they used to date so i dont really say anythinf about it but I don't know what to do

What Guys Said 1

• Just forget about her (easier said then done I know) but thats something you'll have to do if you want to have a good relationship with him, Don't get jealous. It'll just make you look less attractive to him

What Girls Said 1

• You have no reason to feel jealous. You have no indication that he is doing anything shady behind your back.
    Anyway, you probably need to talk to him about it. Tell him that you know about him and her.
    He will just reassure you that he doesn't have feelings for her anymore and you will probably feel better.
    You need to trust him and you also need to drive away your negative thoughts.