Would you date a marijuana dealer?

Hi everyone

I wanna know, would you date a marijuana dealer if...

- He has a 40h/week WELL PAID job
- Sells marijuana to 18+ only
- Doesn't smoke anything nor drink
- Threats "dealing" strictly as a bonus
- Doesn't discuss nor brag about it

Actually, he would tell you if you ask him, but you would basically never hear anything about it. He would priorize YOU in the relationship and never would sell to you or your friends. No one around you would know he is dealing.

This person is actually very "stealthy" about it and only has old clients that call him by a fake name, using a fake number, with a fake everything.

TO me, there's a difference between a kid selling marijuana to his friends, that brags and tell everyone about it to show off...

AND

A grown up that invests that money into his house, traveling, etc. And that doesn't tell anyone about it, and threats it strictly as a BUSINESS.

Well, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! :p

• Yes, I don't care.
  • No, it disgusts me.

Most Helpful Girl

• growing up where i did, i did talk to weed dealers, corner huslters and coke boys. that was when I was younger, had much less to lose and wasn't thinking of the consequences. girlfriends of dope boys can get locked up just for being associated with him. I could be a target for retribution or my family could. my car could get impounded, etc.. I was lucky enough to make it out of those situations unblemished but not everyones that lucky

would I do it now? no. the most we could be is friends. not friends with benefits but friend zone

• My gosh, where the hell did you grew up?

That dealer i'm talking about grew up in a rich family with support from his parents and friends. He is doing what he's doing solely for money. And he knows how to run that business.

There is no such thing as hijacks, locking up and such where he lives and with the people he deals with.

Wtf this place is so f*cked up...

• lol so you think rich people can't go to prison? money laundering? tax evasion? felony distribution and sale of a schedule 1 narcotic? no matter how well he runs his business he can go down just like anyone else.

• Lol you watch too much TV.

I live in Canada, laws are different!

And know what? My security methods are over the hook. My grower is living in hong kong and currently owns 9 steroid labs all around the planet, all are illegal and still, they've been there for 16 years.

This guy makes in profits 224 millions a year just for him self. And know what? He uses the same security methods I do.

Bitcoins are untraceable, even the FBI can't manage to trace them. It's more secure than a military connection, can you believe it?

What Girls Said 20

• Well your still a drug dealer... stop trying to ignore that fact... I've dated coke crack codeine pills etc dealers... so weed doesn't really make a big deal , you can still go to jail but hey im 22 so i make bad dating choices alot... but my mother would never date any kind of drug dealer...

• Yeah well, "that" dealer still is romantic and smart! Where we live, selling marijuana isn't much of a big deal. They just confiscate the stuff and give you warnings. After a few warnings, you might get prosecuted and get a criminal record, but would NEVER go to jail...

... unless you move with like 10 pounds on yourself, a big scale, baggies, the "fake" phone without a passcode to enter and like 4000$ cash on yourself, lol.

• As a matter of fact open up a weed shop

• Here in cali weed shops make thousands of dollars a day... rich boys usually open weed shops out here... persians aremians russians italians with rich families, open up weed shops..

• Nope, because I don't want to risk being drawn into a bust or something simply because I'm associated with you. You're still a dealer no matter how stealthy you are, and there's always the risk of getting caught. You don't know who you're dealing to - what if it's an undercover cop? So yeah, I wouldn't want to be involved.

• Forgot to mention he is not really dealing locally. All through mailing (fake return addresses) using anonymous online currency (bitcoins).

There is actually NO WAY of tracking someone selling drugs online as of right now. Which is the reason why "that" drug dealer is doing what he does.

• I like the fact that you know about these things.

• I am pretty tech savvy but not involved in anything shady/sketchy. I'm comfy over here on the right side of the law, lol.

• No, I wouldn't date a marijuana dealer.

• It doesn't bother me.. At least it's not hard drugs.. When I was dealing class A's I got the shit kicked out of me weekly just for a gram 😂

• If he has a well paid job why is he selling weed? Most normal people just wouldn't take that risk. But I wouldn't say that it's a terrible thing to do.

• If he lives in Colorado, sure.

• Honestly.. I wouldn't care man, aslong as i'm not involved and you don't deal with your clients around me..

• I don't think so since its too risky. I can get 5 years just for accepting a phone call that was meant for you. Yeah, no thanks.

• Hahaha NO!

• Nope i won't

• No I wouldn't date a drug dealer.

• What if you felt in love not knowing he deals, then after a few months with him you hear a story about him dealing, then you ask him and he answers without lying to you that he actually deals marijuana.

Would you break up or something? I mean, he's not a "bad person" because he deals marijuana, is he really? O. o

• Wow, you are so full of judgements!

In general, marijuana dealers are full of morals. Marijuana is, by the law, a drug. But people that smokes it aren't in a "need" to smoke it. They can stop whenever they want. I personally think that marijuana should be legal (personal choice).

I think that selling it illegally as a business man isn't a good choice but neither is a bad choice. It is a kind of revolt against the government.

You should be free to make any choice you want in life.

• @Run_With_Scissors off topic : If that is your natural hair, I love it! You're stunning :X

• If I fall in love with him and I wouldn't have known that, I would date him, but if from the very beggining he would told me then I dont think so :(, or I would convince him to quit this job, because he could do better than that.

• Of course I would. I won't date a stoner (bad experiences) but if he smokes sometimes, it's a bonus.

• Yes so I could get me some free marjiuna.
    Jk no I wouldn't I'm against drugs and I hate them

• It wouldn't bother me as long as in no way does he threaten my way of life by involving me.

• wouldn't bother me as long as its marijuana.

• Nope because that'd be risky.

• Honestly I don't care who is selling it whether it be a 'kid' or an grown up'. Growing up a lot of people around me was either dealing or on drugs, I've seen some stuff I would rather of not seen and it just brought a lot of trouble. Someone I love a lot smokes weed a it as caused a lot trouble. I just find it heartbreaking and wish they would change.

• I would. I am drugs.

• My Dad works for the police, No chance of that happening.

• HAHAH i wouldn't date you lol

What Guys Said 6

• Personally it wouldn't be for me, I don't really care in terms of 'morals' or anything like that. It's just that generally it's not the type of person I usually go for, like I have a subconscious preference.

• Thanks for you answer, I understand that.

What if you didn't know about it because it was just a "detail" to her, just like a normal job. Would you break up with her after, let's say, a year not knowing? :p

• Depends how I feel about her, if I really liked her I probably wouldn't care so long as it was kept separate from me...

• Alrighty :p

• If you're making good money in your day job why would you risk a criminal record making some side money?

• What if the dayjob was rewarding about 800$/week after taxes and the weed dealing around 1600$ more/week no taxes, would you do it?

If yes, then now you understand "that" dealer.

• $1600 dollars a week selling part time weed? PM me.

• That marijuana dealer doesn't just sell locally, but nationally using online selling/buying tactics with anonymous currency (bitcoins).

If you wanna take a look at one of the biggest dark web community, type on google: silk road 2.0

• Hell I wish my girl was a marijuana dealer

• No.

i think all drugs should be legal, but then only losers take drugs.

• It's about you, and you disgust me... go earn your money legally, piece of filth. Everyone is working their ass off for a moderate salary, and you choose the easy way out. i hope they lodge a 9mm bullet into your skull,

• Well I have fucked myself but never dated myself. And you claim you don't smoke anything? Check out that grammar.

• I am french native, not English native.

• Merci monsieur