What should be my next move?

Hello people, I need some advice concerning this matter, I've been having a fling with some guy at campus for 8 months, but the problem is that now I want more than what we have, we haven't kissed or anything just hugs and holding hands but it seems like he is not gonna do about it anytime soon. My friends warned me about him some even going to an extent of setting me up with other guys, what I need some advice on how to let go because i haven't felt this way about a guy before and I need to move on even though it really hurts :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry for being the only one that responds, and so late :(

Why don't you try and kiss him? If you still want to make things work out, be the one who makes the move.
    If he rejects you, then move away, forget about him, go find other guys that do want to go further in the relationship.

• sorry for replying this late but like i tried to take things futher only to find out he was playing me with some other poor soul at varsity (but different campuses), i will take this as a lesson though thanks

• Oh I'm sorry to hear that. But it's good that you take it as a lesson instead of crying about it; very mature of you. I hope you have better luck in the future!

Oh, and thanks for the MHO!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just cut off all contact with him. Honestly, if he wanted something more he would have said so