Is it lame to be friends with someone you are attracted to?

There is a female I am attracted to... Im led to believe she might not feel the same way, but she still will spend time with me when I ask. Which drives me crazy! And she knows I like her too but she has never addressed the issue unless I pressed. Friends say I should make a physical move on her, but I have yet to do so.

I'm debating if I should just give up pursuing her and just enjoy being with her. But I also feel that is weak. Who spends time with someone they are physically attracted to, but can never have?

I just don't know what to think or do...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just start flirting with her a little bit and if you get the same reaction just be like listen I like you can we figure this out.

What Girls Said 4

• Its not weird, most good relationships come from good friends ships, the stronger the bond, the better

• definitely do not make a move if you make a move that might break all the ties of being friends if I was you I would just keep on the search for somebody else and if she is interested in you then she will pursue it

• Yes because you will get hurt

• At least you're willing to be her friend, some guys would just stop talking to a girl if she "friend zoned" them, happened to me and showed me that the guy didn't like me enough to be my friend so now were nothing to one another which sucks. Your choice though, but you could lose the person for good.

• Have you "friend zoned" guys? Have they disappeared from your life? If so, can you imagine how tortured they might feel in not being able to have you?

• No I just figure they didn't care about me.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her how you feel. I made the mistake of not asking a girl who I was friends with out and when she found out she said she would've dated me but she needs a guy confident enough to make the first move. Trust me take the 50% chance rather than the 0% chance no matter how nervous you are. If she says she doesn't feel the same then say okay and ask to stay friends if you want

• wow, very nicely put. I like how you said %0% versus 0%. That's so deep!

• I've told her that I liked her. She knows. Usually thats when any "friendships" end between me and a girl.

• If she doesn't want to be friends after you told her that then that's her problem, you did nothing wrong

• It depends really. If she was like you're best friend or something, It could be a tough relationship. You are just friends with her. If you really like her a lot. Tell her how you feel.