White guys: are you at all attracted to black girls?

I'd just like to know, because with everything going on nowadays, I feel like you're a little against us.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I find black women extremely attractive.

The thing is, I get the feeling that the majority of black women aren't really attracted to white guys.

• And for me, I've always always been attracted to white guys maybe considering I grew up in a predominately white town.

What Guys Said 31

• What's going on nowadays? I'm black a and know plenty of white guys who don't put any emphasis on race. A beautiful and good woman is still beautiful and good at the end of the day

• I've dated a black girl before. Didn't really consider race to be a factor, I just dated her because I liked her. Not a lot of opportunities to meet black girls in this city though. Lots of diversity, but most of the diversity is from different Asian countries or Persian countries.

I'm not attracted to a girl because of the colour of her skin, I'm attracted to a girl if she is pretty, intelligent, and interesting to talk to.

• How many persian countries are there lol

• @been_waiting yeah, I realized that after I posted it. I was meaning ethnic Persians, but that would have fallen under Asian countries anyways. Point I was making is that the city I am in is the most Asian city outside of Asia, with 43% of metro residents having Asian heritage. Population of the city that has black heritage is around 1%. So, huge diversity, but mostly from Asia.

• to hell with this question!!! i see it evberyday!!! it's like we're in the 60s were a white/black couple was a taboo

• Ikr but I really think these questions keep coming up because there are so many people that still won't accept it and mentally they are in the 60's but I say to hell with what anyone else thinks lol

• i joined gag since a year plus ago and it has always been like this. i am numb...

• i'm 2 months older than you xD LOL

• I'm not sure what you mean by 'everything going on these days'. To me, not being attracted to someone doesn't mean you are against them. Attraction is something I have little to no control over. To answer you question, I have found black girls attractive.

• most black girls are obnoxious and loud as fuck.

which is the biggest reason we stay away, nothing to do with the color really.

• Statistically speaking.. well according the statistics on online dating of several websites black women are the lest desired. Sad and shocking I know., but that's the truth. Race actually can have a say in dating.

www.businessinsider.com/race-dating-trends-okcupid-2011-3

www.buzzfeed.com/.../this-video-shows-that-racial-bias-is-alive-and-well-in-the-w

www.psychologytoday.com/.../what-does-online-dating-tell-us-about-racial-views

• I've always been physically attracted the Black Women. Though I would never marry a black woman. Not because of her race but because of her attitude. I've yet to meet a black girl who didn't have that "Ooh, O' hell naw" attitude.

That sassy attitude is a major turn off especially when dealing with it on a daily in a LTR. I've dated ack women from all walks of life and have yet to meet one that did not turn sassy when angry.

• I absolutely HATE that. Truthfully, I'm a pretty quiet person and I don't cuss at all. And when I'm mad I tend to keep it to myself.

• Oftentimes I am, but if I were to ever date a black girl it would probably be for the wrong reasons: sex, annoying black men, making white women jealous. As a result I usually avoid black women when I look for potential mates, not that girls of any race are in a hurry to date me.

• I've been attracted to a few before, not counting celebrities.

• I'm attracted to all type of girls, but for example there are some races which I don't usually like too many of their women. For example I don't like black or latinas that much, not because of the color, but complexity.

• "complexity" huh? lol

• Yeah, I now realize complexity means something not really good xD I wanted to say complexion (constitution).
      I translated it directly from the Spanish without looking it up, and I messed up... struggles of a foreigner hahaha

• I've had a crush on a black girl before and may have asked her out if I wasn't moving back home.

• I have seen some attractive black girls, but I am not able to appreciate all the different types of black girls like a black man could. I am really really picky when it comes to which black girls I find attractive.

• Personally I find some black women attractive, but not all. However I don't find all white women attractive either.

• Yes I am it's got nothing to do with race or colour it's the girl I like.

• i think itd be cool to make some black babies with my blue eyes

• On occasion I am.

• I've been attracted to girls of any race.

• Not really. Look, didn't okcupid release a major thing on this just recently?

We white guys very much prefer white girls. That's life, and culture in the USA.

• It's like--you know how you glance around a room and notice all the attractive people, and according to your preferences, you just don't notice certain people? It's like that with us. We glance around a room, do a radar sweep, and black girls just don't blip our radar. We don't notice them as dating prospects.

• nope. just my preference

• Like really black no, but light skin black is good.

• No, I prefer the blonde and redhead ones.

• What? How dies that have to go with attraction? And no,

• No no no no no. Only if it's a user here YouAHolic

• http://lolcow.farm/pt/src/1405397755344.jpg

Not sure if all black girls like white guys or if black girls are just trolling...

SERIOUSLY THOUGH. WTF This question comes up every single fuckin day. Just go fuckin talk to a white guy!

• I am half white half Mexican. Honestly I am not very attracted to black girls. Or really, what I should say is black girls tend to have a different fashion style than what I find attractive. Don't get me wrong, there are some pretty black girls but on the whole I am not into long fake nails, hair extensions, weird patterns on clothing and the other stuff they do.

FYI I could be biased, because I am from Chicago so I see a TON of ghetto black girls.

• Some black women are fantastic.

There aren't too many women of other races that can compete with fine black women like Zoe Saldana, Naomie Harris, Naomi Campbell and Meagan Goode.

In fact you won't find a White girl anywhere near as good as those women I've mentioned.

• Clearly a White girl has down voted me, deal with it brah, you just can't compete.

• nope. Most black girls are fugly. Why do you think black guys like white girls? lol

• Some, yes. I've known black girls who were pretty good looking.

TBH, I think the main thing that holds back black girls is obesity. I have yet to meet a girl (of any race) that looks good obese, and blacks have the highest rate of obesity in the US.

• i like the light skinned black girls , they have sharp features nose etc

• Sure, there are lots of hot black girls, like Naomi Campbell, Beyonce, Tatyana Ali, Robin Givens, Kat Graham etc.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 5

• No. No white guys like you. No white guys ever have and none ever will, so now black women can stop with this question.
    I hope I have satiated your need for approval. You're welcome.

• That won't quench the thirst, lol. These girls have snow fever.

• They want approval so bad worrying about not "acting black." I hate these questions, they're so pathetic.

• Haha, Ikr? That declaration of not "acting black"... It's like some generic mating call, they all seem to have. "I don't act black, only pathetic and desperate, for your pleasure ;)".
      Ahh shutup :/

• Okay. If white boys are against us... so the fuck what? Lol! Love yourself. There's also a search engine here.

• Grow up little girl, you look pathetic. Under 18, focus on schoolwork and not little white boys who don't give a damn about you.

• yes there are but most people date their own race

• The thirst for the white cock is real lmao