I know my gf is such a nice girl, but I just no longer have feelings for her, what should I do?

I liked her the first time we met, cause she is really beautiful. And later I found that she is great in many things, and I did feel very lucky to be with her, as she's so intelligent, and cares about me a lot, she's done lots of things for me, which I really appreciate.

But, I'm not going to lie, I just lost my feeling for her, as she's not happy about me being close with other girl friends, she says she can't handle it that I feel sweet with other girls friends/enjoy their company. Yeah, I really can't deal with that, as she's upset about this constantly.

Yeah I know she's great but I'm just no longer interested in her, what shall I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave her. She'll eventually find another guy who's gonna treat her decently since she possesses so many good qualities. She'll be hurt for a while, but it has to happen.

What Girls Said 6

• break up with her then

• Break up with her. You don't love her, you don't have strong feelings for her, so don't lead her on. At this point you're waisting your time and money. Tell her exactly what you said, "I lost my feelings for you"

• Seriously? you have to ask that question? Let her go find someone who will appreciate her and stop wasting each other's time.

• How long have you been together? If you don't love her then let her go. She needs to be with someone who loves her

• Just assess your feelings make sure you really lost interest and brake things off. Be nice about it if possible and let her go so she can find someone who actually loves her.

• Are you absolutely sure that you didn't lose interest first and then started getting closer with female friends as a result?

What Guys Said 0