Will u date with a muslim girl?

Will you date with a muslim girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm dating one. She's my Skype profile picture and my phone wallpaper. She's my everything :)

• Thank you for most helpful. I don't even know what I said right haha

• Haha this thing that you write its hopefull

• Lol. Well, that word has never come as a compliment to anything I've done thus far in my life but thank you very much!

What Guys Said 31

• Well, this one is a bit more complicated than normal. I personally am fine dating just about anyone. However, since it is considered haram for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim, I would really have to make sure that she was ok with it, AND that her parents were ok with it. If they were "westernized" and were ok with the idea, then I would for sure consider it. If the parents were fundamentalist though, I would have to consider that such an action would be putting me and my gf at risk. That would make it too difficult. If she had lost both parents, and didn't have an over-protective brother or something, then it would drift back into 'yes' territory.

So, in a rambling sense... it would depend.

• Me and my family totaly ok with that but sometimes you boys who aren't muslim talk to much about that and they leave i just dont want that

• It would definitely be a case where I would be much more inclined to have a very serious sit down with the father in this case. Normally I wouldn't bother, but here it would be a much bigger deal. But if everybody is a-ok, then that would be good enough for me. I don't judge a person because of some teachings they were taught as a child, I judge them on their actions and behaviour. Skin colour is irrelevant. Religious upbringing is irrelevant. I just care if the person is a good person and has traits that I find preferable, enjoyable, or interesting.

• But I can see some other guys having hang-ups. A lot of people hear Muslim and picture extremist. They don't seem to realize that pretty much all religions have had extremists doing the same type of thing at some point in history. But, it can be very hard to convince a bigot they are wrong. If they had the mental ability to understand why that belief was flawed, they wouldn't have the belief in the first place.

• I've thought about it, and many arabic girls are beautiful, but their families can be a hassle, if the family is very old school and believes in things like a veil, and other customs that girls have to go through, and you're not comfortable with, then no. But if her lifestyle and her parents are down to earth people, then I have no problem assimilating with her and embracing/respecting their culture at home and through out.

I am afghan myself but not muslim. So this answer should help you understand.

• Definitely so long as she's open to dating me I have no issue with it.

• Since Islam demands that the guy converts to marry a Muslim girl , I would not even think about dating seriously. And bump & dump isn't my style.

• No. ________________________________________________________

• That's haraam for her and a life risk for me, so no.

• No. I view that religion one step from Scientology. I could never agree on the most basic levels of the purpose of life.

• I will , relegion is personal own stuff , the more important thing is personality match.. and ,.. I tend to like those clothes called niqab/burqa anyway ( i know it's weird)

• Yes i would date a Muslim girl , i used to have a girl who i loved long ago
    was Muslim but we loss contact so i don't know what happened to her

• If you wouldn't mind dating a guy that's Atheist, but the only reason I wouldn't date a Muslim girl is the hijab I care about looks a lot the hijab is a big turn off because it hides most of the girls beauty and I don't agree with covering a girls face like that.

• İ dont wear hijab i wear skirt or shorts i look like a normal person im not looking like muslim but im muslim

• How would this work if the man isn't muslim? I usually only hear about muslim men marrying non muslim women.

• İt wouls be a problem they have to do something like circumcise haha its funny

• Whats steps would he have to take to become a Muslim or maybe im getting confused with Islam or something.

• No I would not

• No. i don't wanna get my head chopped off.

• when it comes about regligion, politics, and sports is better be in the same page. so nope im christian of course im gonna want my kids to share my believe. that would be a huge problem in the future if a date a non believer or someone with another believes. unless you dont believe it at all. im christian so a choose my girls based on what bible suggest cuz is what i believe nobody force me to do it so if you really are a muslim do what muslim people does (i dont know very much about muslim).

• nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

run as fast as you can

problem is not the girl but EVERYTHING that goes with it.

• I would if she doesn't mind dating someone who ain't muslim.

• Nope, I don't wanna be involved in a relationship where religion is a big thing. That's just shenanigan.

• i won´t date a girl of any confession, if she is "very" religious.

• Nope. I tend to avoid girls that are very religious regardless of what religion they are. Plus I'd prefer to just date a regular girl that won't bring so much conflict into my life.

• Oh 4realz? Ur a Muslim cutie? Im obsessed with them. U should hit meh up! Dx

• yeah, I've met some very pretty muslim girls and some are really sweet :)

• I won't approach a Muslim girl wearing a Hijab, but if she expressed interest in me, I would.

• no. only if her family isn't religious so I don't get punched by her dad

• Have been doing it since the last couple of years !! Its an LTR atm !!

• honestly have to think really good about that!!

• An Arabian girl sure, but not muslim/islamic

• why not msulim? because I'm an atheist, but I would be open to dating a christian orjew, I just don't agree with anything they do. I'm not about to hang out with someone wearing a sheet over their body, I'm not going to avoid pork or whateve, I'm just not doing any of that.

not to mention how violent they are. (INB4 racist, look at ISIS before coming at me)

• Not every muslim wearing a sheet how can you talk to much bur how can you know very little thing im not from ırak or like. However we dont like ısıs or something like that

• you are very ignorant and know absoloutley nothing about muslims. Not all muslims wear hijab (your so called sheet). There are terrible people in every group. All Muslims are not associated with terrorist groups like ISIS. If terrorists were truly religious and followed God (Allah) then they would not be out terrorising people. The same for all thoes so called Christians who go around judging and hating on everyone.

• Sure, if I like her, no problem.

• Being Jewish myself, most likely not, wouldn't want to piss you off and all

• Yee we dont like jewish people so much :/

• There is a different between Jewish and Israel people need to make different in my country we live with Jewish and even thought I don't know them but one of our King Advisor is a Jewish so for me I like Jewish unless he is following Israel Politics :/ that's will be a problem.

• Oh, so, basically because Jews aren't allowed to have a home, the, promised land... that's why you don't like them?

• No, I don't date religious girls.

• yes if she doesn't mind dating an atheist guy.

• i would prefer to date a Muslim girl actually

What Girls Said 8

• You do know Islam forbids dating right?

• Haha i know about muslim more than you and i dont say im so muslim or somethin

• They are diffrent type of muslim if you dont like Prophet you can be diffrent type of muslim and believe me i dont say something i have a friends like that

• I would :3 so many nos :(

• I'd date a Muslim guy <3

• I know I'm a girl, but unless you're also seeing a muslim guy, I don't see how it will work out. Doesn't islam prohibit muslim woman/non-muslim man relationships?

• Yes something like that but i dont know its love, must be stronger than religion

• Nope, because I'm straight lol

• I would if i were a guy

• I'm a Muslim and I've dated a non Muslim guy...

Sometimes,,, you just can't help it

• even thought am Muslim but I date none Muslim people I know it's harem and god hate it but I try to make it good thing not by changing what god told us :( I wish people I like or I love they can be Muslim in that case I would be able to be with them for life time :'( and yes if I was a guy none Muslim one I would date a Muslim and even marry her and maybe change my religion to be with her in Halal.