Do you guys like when girls play hard to get?

Do guys like girls who don't text first, who plays not available enough, does it turn them on?
They play the push and pull , the hot and cold and the head games, do you think it's immature or do you love to chase girls that way?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, those games are a turn off. She could be the hottest most beautiful girl in the world, but those games would mean it's not worth the effort. Better things to do.

What Guys Said 17

• Not really. We don't like those sort of games and just tells us that you're insecure, unstable, potentially controlling, manipulative. We'll gladly go elsewhere

• I like it if I know she likes me, as it's fun to do it. But if I don't know if she likes me, then I don't like that, because what I may think is that she's just using me too feel like she has me on a leash.

• I absolutely can't stand it... because I feel like I'm wasting my time for someone who "IT SEEMS" doesn't give a rats ass about me... on to the next.. honestly..

But... a little hard to get is nice, like playful things, cat and mouse things that aren't bothersome and illicit good fun and jokes...

not texting first every time or not answering just because... is a way to make me feel like you just dont care..

• It's the number 1 way to go from worthwhile date, to an absolutely pointless individual to associate with.

• No. Playing hard to get is a form of manipulation and emotional dishonesty. Girls complain all the time when guys are manipulative, it is just as bad when girls are. I have zero patience for those kind of games any more.

• NOPE ! I'm too old to be playing that kind of game...

• I won't put up with it.

Flaky girls who wait for you to text them, either. Nope.

• Sounds like a mind games to me , so i would say no..

• No, that would just make me think she isn't interested. Even if I know she's interested, that shit is still unappealing.

• nope. at least I don't. if a girl gives me signs she's not interested I take it as a hint and leave it at that.

• No its really challenging.

• Nope don't go for those games.

• No, I honestly hate it, because then I won't know whether it's worth it to keep going after her and what could have started as a relationship never does. I also get the feeling she would not want to talk to me. Maybe i'd be okay with the push and pull... but if that's for too long then I start to question if this just isn't her trying to push buttons and not have anythig to do with love. So to answer your question, no I hate it, but some guys probably like it.

• I like people who are not about playing games. They are honest, considerate, and kind.

• No I get the sense they aren't into me, so I try another girl. Just be normal.

• no it's annoying and usually don't waste my time, not into games

What Girls Said 1

• I dont think they like it :P