If a shy guy (you like) is talkitive around you, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

^^^says it all. he knows i like him, and he was talking to one of my friends today and he was comfortable. is that a good thing, bad thing or nothing?

Most Helpful Guy

• A shy guy normally starts opening up when he knows the girl likes them now far as talkative goes. I've been a shy guy but for me it was more about my emotions and feelings and confronting somebody. Some shy guys are like me some are just shy and don't talk to anybody. I always been talkative and open to girls willing to listen and so forth and most shy guys are like that so being talkative around you doesn't really mean much other than he's conformable with you which isn't a bad thing at all.

Now the question is does he actually like you, since he knows you like him has he changed at all or become flirty? Maybe mention you more to friends or speak to you more?

• well you know how you said some are just talkative? well he actually doesn't talk much in general. he would just go to the library at lunch or do his thing. he obv has friends but barely talks. he's a true reserved guy. it was just today after i have told him (which was through fb.. smh) that i like him that i got so near him. i tried to reach out to him in terms of talking soo many times but he's so shy it just makes things 4839539 times more awkward. i was sitting with my friends and he came to his locker, which was near where we were sitting and then started talking to my friend (boy) and chatted a little and i was there yknow... it was weird

• Well you've done it on Facebook so no hurt in trying in person and it's been long enough to at least get a actual response and if not at least you can now start moving on and enjoying your life instead of focusing on him.

• i agree, it takes too much of my mind space. thank you!

What Guys Said 4

• As a shy guy myself, that's a really good thing, it means he's comfortable having you around.

• how shy are you? do you usually talk a lot with your friends or are you a more reserved guy?

• he was just going to his locker, talked while taking his stuff from his locker and didn't look at anyone :/

• Oh well, then you'll have to figure it out. Talk with him more often.

• That shows he is comfy on your company.

• it means he has opened up to you, so he may like you

• although he's shy and isn't shy around (potentially) the girl he likes? does the fact that he knows i like him change things?

• sounds reasonable, thanks

• notta problem glad i could help

• Probably likes you at least enough for a first date

• lool with just what I've said you can tell that? interesting.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm very confused as to why you would think it's a bad thing. If a shy person can open up and be themselves around you, that's a good thing.

• becauase I've always thought that a shy guy is suppose to be SHY aroudn the person they like? :S

• No. People are dynamic. A person in real life isn't a static character. :)

• Thaanks! I hope i cana get something going!!

• Sometimes shy people are more comfortable and talkative to people they dont fancy, i remember on a course for work i was on, and got talking toa guy , i didn't fancy him at first, we cod talk for ages, eventually i started fancying him, then i found it difficult to talk or look at him, i even started deliberately talking to someone else so i didn't have to speak to him, coz i started to get tongue tied n embarraassed around him, we did eventually get together

• awe, cute :) and yeah thats what i was thingking when i wrote this question. he wasn't talking to me but i guess being talkative AROUND me also matters eh?

• a good thing, you want him to feel comfortable around you. why would you see that as a bad thing?

• because wouldn't a shy guy be SHY around the person they may be interested in? like I don't know he knows that i like him so does that change things?

• well now that he's comfortable around you talk to him a little bit more. maybe text him a little ask him about his ex make sure he's completely over his ex and maybe start flirting with him. see how it goes.

• yeah i would start messaging him again but i just want to give it time because i dont want to "over do it" or suh it perhaps

• İ think it means nothing