Do women have prejudice in dating men who are younger than them? Is this the rule in most cultures?
Most Helpful Girl
For several reasons, in my opinion:
1. Men like younger women generally
2. As men age, they become distinguished, powerful, desirable. As women age, they because less attractive, and less desirable.
3. Generally men value sexual attractiveness over power or intellect.
4. Women mature faster then men.
5. It's difficult for a woman to date a man less intelligent than her, but easy for a man to date a woman less intelligent that she.
There are, of course, many exceptions to this trend. Feel free to disagree with my opinions.3