Help me know about American girls please?

Why are American girls calling me their boyfriend if I barely know them? I work here on visa and the women at my place say I'm their boyfriend why? I know them very little.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from Spain studying in the US and I can say that American women love foreign guys. They love the accents and the different looks and personality.
    They are WAY more friendly and outgoing than European women (and more hotter too), so they're just probably being friendly and joking around while flirting with you. Use being a foreigner as an advantage, it's something you can lose if you spend a lot of years in the US.
    Dude, I've been told by guys they wish they had my accent, and that if they were foreigners they would get all the girls. We're kind of lucky here xD

What Girls Said 3

• Some girls use the term "boyfriend" very loose. If they consider you a friend they slap that on you, if they think you're a cute friend they slap it on you.

• Is this a lot with American girl?

• Thank you for help

• Not a problem!! Good luck adjusting to the culture!

• They're just teasing you. They're probably attracted to you because you're foreign, and they probably know you're unfamiliar with the language, and so they tease because they know you won't understand.

• We would have to know more information to know why.
    They are probably just mindlessly flirting with you.
    It's impossible to know for sure though.
    If you have an accent, it's possible they actually like you.
    It doesn't matter about a guy's looks, American girl love accents.

• I am from Moldova I do speak with accent, girl in my country never act like this it is very strange.

What Guys Said 7

• American girls are like girls in other nations i guess

• They are just being friendly.

• They're probably kidding.

• American women are slotz lel

• What this mean

• And what is this word

• What do u think? juz say it and u're in bed with her in no time ;D

• Avoid them like the plague, dude.

• And why is this?

• You're extremely rude. All American woman don't have STD's or just want a guy to marry so they can take all their money. I'm American and a virgin. Just because you had bad experiences with some woman doesn't mean you have to generalize all of us and be offensive. Get a reality check

• @shy77 I'm just telling it like it is, cupcake. Exceptions such as yourself are becoming increasingly rare in this country.

• American girls are 8th wonder of the world :p