Whats the oldest and youngest you'd date someone? State ur age as well please and reasons why.

The reason I'm asking this is because I'm curious too see how younger/older other people would go.
I'll answer is too :) well.. I'm 16 and the youngest age id date a guy would be 14, but he would have to be taller then me (which isn't uncommon since I'm only 5'2), mature "enough" and not that young looking, he'd have to be able to pass for like 15 at least. The oldest I would go is.. Well.. This one is hard, but at the moment probably 18. When I'm older I won't be too picky with a guy being older, like when Im 20 for example I'll be ok with dating a 26 year old. At the moment I'm only willing to go 2 years older. As I get older I think I'll be more picky with a guy being younger because they'd probably be immature.
How about u guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 21. Youngest I'd go is 19. Oldest...24. I'm actually dating a younger guy and it's splendid.

What Guys Said 4

• im 23 and the youngest I'd date is 19 and oldest is 27. and that age because its possible that we could have been in the same high school at the same time. 4 years both ways from 23

• I am 34 and i will date women with age around 32-45.. mature lady is real turn on for me..

• Youngest is 17 if she was a month or less away from turning 18. Oldest, 30

• I am.27.. Youngest would be probably 21-22 .. oldest mmm maybe 29-30

What Girls Said 4

• So I'm 15, and the oldest I would date is probably 17, and I'm not into dating younger guys.

• I'm 18.
    Youngest: 18
    Oldest: 24.
    I want to date a guy my age to a few years older. I don't want to date guys younger than me. I'll feel weirded out..

• 15 - 30ish

negotiable depending on looks

• I'm 18 so oldest would be 23 and youngest would be 17, maybe 16.