Does being fat make me automatically ugly to women?

My gfs friends are telling her im ugly cuz im fat and that she can do better

I want her friends approval

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, so many lies. Lmao
    If there was this guy:
    i756.photobucket.com/.../HOT-GUY-88-All-Chest.jpg
    And this guy:
    forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/.../attachment.php
    Obviously all the girls would pick the first one.
    It's human nature. Period.

• What if the guy above was an abusive jerk and the guy below was sweet who would you pick? And by the way im not the guy on the bottom and i hate to break it to you but my gf is fit

• @Notoldbutwise thank God, at least you understood. And it's completely normal, we're humans. We always tend to go for the best.

• So if im not the best what does that make me trash?

What Girls Said 14

• First off, I think it's very hypocritical the fact that you are blaming women for being shallow, while you mentioned you are dating an attractive thin girl.
    Secondly, your gf may be into you but you can't force other people into thinking that you are attractive.
    For them, you are not. That's not something that can be changed. Why do you care about other people's opinions anyway? She likes you, that's the only thing that should matter.

• Honey you could be a ripped model with ten lambos and be the nicest guy in the world and her friends would still tell her she could do better. It's what friends do.

• So what do i do then? I dont want her to leave me because they convince her that im no good

• If you're a good guy she's not going to leave. My friends give me a hard time about my boyfriend too. But I'm not going to leave him because there's a genuine person in there and I like him :p

• Well, girls typically do not want fat guys. Guys typically do not want fat girls. Being overweight doesn't automatically make you "ugly" but it can make you unattractive. Being overweight isn't just a physical issue... it alerts people to several things such as lack of self-control, lack of self-respect, lack of active lifestyle, etc. Those are unattractive traits to most.

• Well i have gf so

• @harakiri Are you responding to my comment, or reacting to it? I only mentioned sizeism (what you were eluding to, whether you're aware of it or not), stigmatization, and how some stereotypes can just be plain wrong. I wasn't disagreeing, just trying to bring attention to a larger issue. I don't understand your comment about pretending life is beautiful and fair. Were you directing that at me? Recognizing that some people are discriminated against because of the way they look is.. ignorant and na├»ve? Hmm. If anything, I believe I added some academic integrity to your comment, so don't get your panties in a bunch, guru ;)

• @ThinkPrettyThoughts i totally misinterpreted your comment earlier... My bad :p thank you for adding a couple of tablespoons of academic integrity to my response! And the panties have been unbunched hahaha :D

• Nope not at all. They are some pretty big guys I would be all over.
    Specially if they look like a total badass with a HUGE beard...

• I can't grow a beard cuz of my job

• Well what I'm saying is that you can still look handsome or sexy even with the extra pounds.
      And if your gf likes you then WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK of what her friends think? They aren't the ones dating you. I will tell you this though, if you start acting insecure she will start doubting about your relationship.
      Is not like she started dating you in a dark room. She likes you because of who you are so fuck those mean bitches.

• Thank you

• Are you fat fat or fat as in chubby/thick? Some women don't care or mind. Some women gravitate towards chubby/thick men.

• Why are you looking for her friends' approval? Who cares what they think, honestly. You're not dating them.

• Not ugly, but much less attractive. Call me shallow but I won't date some overweight. I prefer healthy people with healthy lifestyles. But if your girlfriend doesn't mind, then good job finding one who doesn't. However I think you're trolling because you asked questions about losing weight to get a gf like two weeks ago...

• If your gf listens to her friends then she's not worth having anyways. Also she's your gf for a reason. If she wasn't attracted to you then she wouldn't be with you. Plain and simple. I wouldn't worry about it. Just relax and enjoy your relationship.

• Are you morbidly obese or are you a little overweight? I know a lot of girls who prefer guys that are more on the chubbier side. If you are starting to feel insecure about your appearance than modify it. Never change yourself to accommodate someone else's superficial opinions. Health is key. It never hurts anyone to exercise once in a while. Do not allow anyone to coerce you into working out, however, if you are comfortable in your own skin.

• Obviously, her friends are jerks. Your body shouldn't determine whether she should get another man. And if you see her agreeing with them, you should leaver her for someone who will love you, no matter what kind of body you have.

• It isn't up to her friends to decide who she shld be with.

• in my opinion, fat guys got it better compared to skinny guys. but then again, its just looks so it shouldn't really matter that much.

If you're medically over weight or obese, do something about it. Not only for ur looks but also for ur health and ur girlfriend ( your health may become a burden to her in the long run)

It doesn't matter what her friends think. She choose you despite how you look.

• I just want my girlfriends friends approval

• just care for her and love her. Eventually, her friends will see the good in you.

• this guys a fucking troll. i want to slap him in the face.

• nooo ! some fat girls are pretty !!!

• Hell no it dont i love big guys its a turn on very sexy

• My gf asked her friend about me do you think my bf is handsome and she said no because he's heavy

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, to most women. But is your gf the special one that accepts you for who you are? Are you comfortable being yourself around her?

She's basically the only one who's opinion that really matters. Of course, it would also be a nice gesture if you started a fitness regime just so you can be a better, healthier you, for her sake.

• Well, you need ignore people who don't bring you down dude
    if you have Girlfriend with friends like that than maybe you
    should tell her if your any kind of girl you wouldn't come back
    to tell me that crap Look at me you think i care what females/ girls
    think of me hell NO they can love me or hate me talk about me
    behind my back deep down they are scumbags with no life

• Well, you need ignore people who bring you down dude
      should tell her, if your any kind of girl you wouldn't come back
      think of me hell NO!!! they can love me or hate me talk about me
      I'll just tell them yes i love you too my doll / I love you too have
      nice day!!!

• Idk, but he got sexy girls all the time :Dservinthesestreets.net/.../...nniversary-Death.png

• if that annoys you lose weight LOL

• Depends on what kind of women are you trying to attract. The ones who don't believe they are beautiful may not automatically see you as ugly. However, the ones who do think they are beautiful may believe you are automatically ugly.

• It's definitely not gonna help. Most girls want fit guys.

• Most women hate fat men, but there are a few who don't care.

• yes, it does.