Is a dead bullet a good gift?

I suffered from depression for awhile and frequently thought about killing myself.
I stole a bullet from a store that I would have used in a gun in the house and kept it in my room. It was kinda like a totem or something, the thing that I thought would probably kill me. I dunno, it seems pretty stupid now.

Anyway, I started dating this really cool girl, and we've been together for 10 months now, I've gotten outside help, and she was a huge part in helping out of my depression. I didn't really tell her exactly that I was suicidal or anything though. I very carefully took apart the bullet and removed the powder so it can't go off now. Would it make a good present for our anniversary? Like as a symbol of what she means to me? Or is that insane and creepy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its very symbolic. She helped you get through the process. I believe its a great gift with great meaning behind it. But since you didn't tell her u were suicidal u have to explain to her the deep meaning of that bullet. And thank her... because if it wasn't for her that bullet might have ended you. And im happy you didn't take life... live a Long life..

What Girls Said 1

• Not a good idea you'll freak her out probably give her a heart attack

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say keep it away somewhere if it has sentimental value. I don't know her, but if she's like the girl's i've known, she may not understand what it would represent to you, for her to have it.