Why do guys lie so much?

He said his number/phone isn't his but it is.. And we messed around and then he said he's moving in two weeks. But he has a pregnant gf :( . He cheats on her...

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you know about the cheating beforehand?

What Guys Said 6

• Where you one of the girls he cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with? Don't lie...

In my opinion. he doesn't sound like a very good guy, but I don't honestly know what answer you expected from this? Not all guys lie and girls lie too.

Why do people lie? Well it depends what it is. In this case, it sounds like he wants nothing more to do with you, like I said, he's probably not a very nice person, but this is not exclusive to men.

• Guys don't lie so much, people do. Lots of people are pieces of shit for a lot of different reasons, has nothing to do with their gender.

• girls lie just as much

• girls lie more than guys. you wear makeup - you're not that pretty. you wear heels - you're not that tall. you straighten your hair - your hair isn't like that.

• Not all guys lie. I think the act of lying is something that is the essence of the human race, so there are several guys as much as girls who lie

• Well... why do girls lie so much?

What Girls Said 1

• They lie purely for fun