Girl posted a status saying "I'm pretty so I deserve the best"?

Really? Just because you're pretty doesn't mean shit. If you're a good person and positive and good to those around you that's what matters in my opinion. Do girls really think that they deserve the best of the best just because their pretty? If they do guys like me are fucked lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• That honestly makes me want to gag. It is pathetic how superficial people have become that they feel they can rely solely on their looks to get them by. If that's the way it is, no one will ever be pretty enough or handsome enough to find anyone. There's always someone better looking or worse looking and for a person's appearance to be solely used to judge someone sucks and shouldn't happen. That's the real reason everyone is single.
    But to answer your question, no not all of us females are like that. There is still a large amount of women that don't have their heads up their asses.

What Girls Said 11

• Says her.

A lot of conceited women call themselves pretty, when in reality they're usually butterfaces hiding behind layers of make up.

But that's besides the point. Jacqueline Saburido was pretty once.

Why do you have this person on your friends list?

• No. Girls have been indoctrinated to think their self-worth is based on their looks. But anyway, beauty is in the eyes of its beholder. If she went outright and called herself pretty, then she has a bigger issue: vanity. If that's all she has to her name - a pretty face - then I don't think she'll be very lucky in love.

As a general remark, I've noticed that self-absorbed people are actually quite insecure of their physique.

• "I'm pretty so I deserve the best"? > Hell NO! What if i say Im an ugly person so i deserve the worse? What kind of thinking is that? For real? You're pretty and good looking and what not but remember that its not just the beauty that matters, its all in the Attitude as well.

• Hell noooo.

• waaay to be modest..

• I'm just wondering though are you hating because you think she's out of your league?

• She is out of my league but I don't really care about that. It just bugs me that she thinks she deserves the best looking guy and a guy that treats her the best without bringing anything to the table. All she does is parties and gets drunk and sleeps around and she thinks she is all that and a bag of chips

• Okay fine. I'm mad that she doesn't like me or want to even acknowledge me or talk to me because I'm ugly. Is that what you want me to say?

• I don't want to make you feel bad but hating on people isn't very becoming of you. Try to be positive, you're not ugly I'm sure you're a really great person. Just own who you are and don't worry about others. :)

• She could be going threw domestic violence or bad relationship and feel like she downgraded herself. So she's trying to uplift herself. Or just into herself and got the wrong idea about life...

• It's true though, we pretty girls do deserve the best. The ugly ones deserve to be treated like crap.

• I hope you marry a dude that beats your ass until your ugly :p

• wow your life must be pretty low if you're actually wishing physical violence on someone

• mmm no not really :) just saying what we are all thinking

• lol who that fuck is this bitch... but it kinda sounds like when a rich guy says "I'm rich so i deserve the hottest chick"... stupid right...

• White knights on Facebook tell them that so they gradually start to believe it

• Yeah and guys think this too.
    Only girl who is nice/okay and super hot outside deserves the best. Guys settle with personality if they can have girl with the looks.

• Just to clear things up. I disagree and find this incredibly shallow

• Only the good looking ones do that.

• Yeah, like those not so good looking ones wouldn't like to have hot pretty women.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not just "pretty females", There are some pretty horrid wenches out there who want the rich and physically fit.

Realistically it only applies to certain females, and not one person will represent an entire gender in what they're saying. If they only have pulchritude to offer, then chances are that's one of the few things that're important to them.

• Pretty girls are more provileged because most guys put a higher value in them. So she is kind of right.

• bitches be trippin these days those girls will be used for their looks when the looks fade they will be traded in for the younger better looking version because they are bitches on the inside