How does one ask out a guy?

I'm in a good position to ask out my close guy friend but how does one do it? We hang out already twice a week and we are touchy feely with each other (hugs and forehead kisses) any advice is appreciated. This is an update of an earlier question.

Most Helpful Guy

• forehead kisses... strange.

Walk up to him with the most serious face and say... "You, me, date now!"

no but in all honesty just ask him if he has a girlfriend, and if he says no, then ask him out. He'll get the hint.

• HE doesn't have a girlfriend, he's single like myself. And yes forehead kisses.

• who da fuq kisses someone on their forehead. My mom did that to me when I was a kid right before she tucked me into bed. Just move your lips 6 inches down and he'll get the hint.

• I've tried kissing his kips but im shorer than hom and miss the mark lol so i end up kissig his cheek instead and he also kisses my temple too

What Guys Said 3

• Since he is close friend you will probably know most of his interests , if he like bowling then ask him to go out and play bowling with u..(just example)

• hey you date me, now.

/thread

• ask them if they want to grab coffee with you

What Girls Said 1

• I normally ask them to go see movies with me. Or grab a coffee or wine :)