Why is it okay for them to be nasty?

So after having sex with this guy im 22 he's 39 , he fell asleep and farted a few times and scratched his azz, and he even picks his nose... if i did that id be a turn off , i was turned off by this... is that normal for men to do this? ... we aren't at the stage where we do stuff like that around each other... is it possible he did it on purpose? He even tells me when he needs to drop loads... pretty sick

Most Helpful Girl

• because men run the world and women just live in it

if most women were just as open and ardent with our turnoffs as the average man is, we'd see less of this behavior. girls don't do that bc its nasty and most guys would be disgusted by it. but guys do it bc most girls won't say shit about it. if you really find it nasty then tell him. Im really squeamish and I tell guys do not talk about your body functions with me, its not funny cute or a turnon so they know I don't play that. if ur fuck buddy knows how much of a turnoff it is to you then he will know not to do it

What Guys Said 7

• it's his personality. he sounds mature, which would explain why he maybe goes for girls 17 years younger than him.

is it possible he did it on purpose? probably not since farting is pretty involuntary. but sure the picking nose, scratching butt are obviously done on purpose

• Yeah he is a bit immature he tries to act my age.. but he's not.. he likes drives around blasting his rap music and dresses like guys in their 20s

• You're at the stage of having sex but not the stage of being comfortable around eachother and know eachother. Well I'd say you just did the process backwards and should of got to know who he was before having sex but that is my opinion.

• Lamest answer everrrrrr

• Wth.. see thats humans problem they dont give you answers to your qs.. i didn't come on here asking about process of relations , you didn't answer my q so this is irrelevant to me..

• It has relevance actually, read through what I said and read between the lines. If you got to know said person first and got comfortable around him first than you would know who he is, if he is nasty or not so you won't run into the problem.

• The beauty of it is that he did it after sex, so he's gotten what he wanted. Plus he was asleep, not like he was consciously doing these things.

• Hell, no, that guy is a different type of nasty. He's probably gross and suck with women his own age so he tries to bang you.

• um a bootycall with some random guy from a datingsite or so? you shall have told him to go fart at his own home

• Chicks who fart LOUDLY are AWESOME. They are uninhibited and usually love all types of sex, including anal. So eat beans and RIP AWAY! There will be some cool, crazy dude out there who LOVES your world, stinky or not!

• Because he's a man and he doesn't give a shit.

What Girls Said 1

• It's part of the Human body, who really gives a shit, we know everyone does it, we've all done it, Picked our noses, we can't not fart, even women scratch their asses, I think that the fact you find these gross, you must not be comfortable being a human, we fart when we sleep, when we are awake, pick our bums when our underwear get stuck or have a itch just like any where else on our bodies, picking your nose is normal, there are times when blowing your nose you just can't get the boogie thats bugging you, it's fine. If it bugs you that much maybe you should just be single forever because none of these things can ever be changed, and if it's just a booty call then maybe you should leave his house after if it takes place at his house and if it takes place at yours send him home right after