Hey girls is this a good sign?

When I used to work at my last company a I was really good friend with this girl. She def liked me but I was only interested in her as friends. We've done lunch multiple times as friends. While I was there there was this other girl that is hot and I'm super attracted to. I'm no longer with that company. Both girls are fairly close and good buddies. I ran into both of them at lunch recently. the girl I'm only friends with mentioned how difficult it was to get the girl I like to go to lunch because she was always canceling.

Anyways I text the girl I like recently and asked her if she could do lunch. She said yes how about tomorrow. I agrees but she had reschedule for the following Friday. We went it went well and we ended with her saying let's do it again.

Anyways I talked to the girl I like recently to feel out if my girl had told her about us doing lunch and it seemed like she didn't know about it. They are close like I said so I was surprised by this? Is this a good thing she didn't hear or bad sign?

Help

What Girls Said 1

• It's not a bad sign not a good sign. She probably wasn't all impressed with the date or she doesn't know where to go from there and def needs another date to see where to take it.

What Guys Said 0