Is there any point to life if you're always going to be alone?

There isn't going to be anyone to share your life with and you have to go through life watching other people/couples be happy. And look at girls you like and constantly be reminded of what you can't have

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to find happiness on your own first, if you base your happiness on being with someone you will end up with the wrong person, and if that relationship ended you would find it hard to move on, sometimes it can be more lonely when you are in a relationship, if its with the wrong person, as for seeing other coues happy, are they really? Appearances can be deceptive, not every couple are happy together, love finds you when you least expect it it, and when you are content and happy enjoying your freedom,

What Girls Said 6

• Ah yes, I know what you mean. The purpose of single people is paying more taxes for the benefit of married people with children and their education and the social security and medical expenses of all these people, depending on which country you're living. Because, apparently, single people don't produce anything valuable for society so they're left with no benefits, but still society loves them (or their money and hard-work). Such is life.

That being said, I do hope you find someone you really like and who likes you back and just be happy.

• Just because you feel lonely and alone now doesn't mean it will be like this forever. Also, love isn't all there is to life. You can travel, do spots, game, eat pizza, whatever makes you happy ^^ Being sad and depressed is a huge waste of time, because the world has soo much awesomeness to offer!

• see thats the wrong thinking process right there nobody wants somebody who thinks like that you have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with somebody else or it will never work

• Why are you "always" going to be alone? You mean alone as never married, or alone as off the grid?

• I don't care if I am single for the rest of life. I am happy this way.

• I'm alone far more than average and don't think I'm cut out for marriage. I know how lonely it can feel.

But close friendships or even moments of connection with strangers are worth it. Great music, books and movies are worth it. The satisfaction of creating something or a good workout or helping someone is worth it. The stars, the sunset, the sky and the rain are all beautiful and marvelous. There are do many magical moments everyone can enjoy.

What Guys Said 3

• Look, being in a relationship isn't what it's all hyped up to be. Sure you're spending a lot of time with someone, but there will be times where the two fight. Just because couples spam themselves on FB doesn't mean they are entirely happy. You have a void to fill and let's say you get a GF and fill that void. What happens if she breaks up with you? Well, that void is now empty again and you're back at square one. It's more important to become friends with people who will always be there for you, especially your family. Being in a relationship isn't going to solve every single problem of yours. Life is about doing the things you want to do, within reason. Half of marriages end in a divorce. That is a clear cut indication that all these people you think are happy, weren't after all.

• People find love well into their 70's, 80's and even on up. You're still young, you have plenty of time. And if you die tomorrow? Well, you won't care at that point!

• Lol, if I survive life alone until my 70's and 80's, I would probably rather be left alone for what's left of it as well!

• I think this sometimes , whats the point living when you see young couple together happy and you think I would love to have that one day and years go by and you have not met any one. Yep its depressing lol