Would you like a girl with these traits?

I'm a girl who likes music, alot. I play tuba, violin, guitar, ukulele, piano, flute, bass guitar and mandolin. Im pretty crazy, brutally honest, kind, unique, different. I'm one of those girls that wear 50's, 60's or 80's kind of clothing. I have a pixie cut, wide rimmed glasses and tan skin. Would this be attracive to you?

• Yes
  • No

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I like everything except your haircut, I'm not really into short haircuts, but it all depends on the girl's face, maybe I like yours. I also don't dig the clothing that much, I don't know, maybe I like it, I just have to see it before giving a final opinion.
    I do like your personality; I really need a crazy girl in my life xD

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't see why not , but in the end , attractiveness is a primal thing , logically I would but as an animal I don't know lol

• There are many other factors not taken into consideration, like weight and height, intellect and personality for example that would make a huge difference on the attractiveness of a person.

• I think you would be.

• you're are prefect.

What Girls Said 0