Guys gals I need help?

I finally worked up the confidence to start pursuing this girl only to realize that if I were to ask her out I'd have no money to actually take her out what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a simple girl so my crush and I enjoy going for walks and getting dessert. It's not expensive and the important thing is that you enjoy each others company. Even a movie isn't a lot. This is why I also like taking turns who pays or splitting the bill - it relives the pressure from a guy always spending but not all girls like that. In the winter u can take her skating or watch a movie inside with just the two of u cuddled together, or cook her a meal. Girls love a guy who cooks. Cheaper than going out for dinner too. Also, I suggest maybe gettin a job. That will help and she'll see you as hard working.

What Girls Said 1

• Well what does no money mean?
    Are you actually broke, or can you spend 10 dollars.
    Because taking her out for ice cream for example isn't that expensive and still fun :)
    If you really have nothing maybe try saving up a little bit or ask your parents for chores to do?
    Good luck with the date and everything ^^

What Guys Said 2

• Earn some money somehow! You're under 18 so it won't be a lot, but hey you could cut the grass and earn 20 bucks or something. That would be enough for you two to get a little food and such. :)

• Confidence should never have to worked up. If it is then you're overthinking it. But anyway, I'm sure if you asked your dad he'll give you some to treat a fine lady. He'll understand.