Do white guys like black girls and how do you tell them that you're interested?

There's a guy at my university who I have a crush on. I see him every time I'm at the University. And we talk on the way home. He's very handsome. He has a wonderful smile, pretty blue eyes and curly/wavy blonde hair. He's like the band type. He said he did have a band with his friends. He dresses nicely as well. I like him because he's funny and kind. He has a relaxed personality. I have a crush on him but I don't know if he's into black girls. I know race should not matter but it does to some people. I was going to ask for his number but I don't know if that would be coming on too strong? Should I just go for it? What should I say to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear god. i come to you today askin you to help black women love themselves and stop fienin for white dick. I'm askin you to help African Americans love and value each other

• LOL!!! This is gettin ridiculous! Like... come on gag. @DontDropIt

• It's not silly or ignorant. Like... to ask this question. Would a person like you despite your skin color... You would have to throw all pride and self worth out the window and its devastating how many black women do that daily.

What Guys Said 3

• Most white guys prefer white girls, but asking for a number is yet to kill anyone. When I ask for a number, I strike up conversation, chat for a few minutes, then end with something like "well, I gotta go... hey, could I get your number?" Don't stress it.

• Interesting how many of the black women here think other races of men will automatically reject them.

• Er... ask him... people on a website cannot answer that, nor make generalisations on a race of men.

What Girls Said 2

• Haven't seen this question in a minute

• Try striking up some conversation :) I know quite a few white guys who date black girls. Most people aren't as picky about race as people assume.