How does a guy win a girl's heart?

How does a guy win a girl's heart--the key components that are really important to a girl making her fall?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello Kriskiss,

I'v just answeredthis one for someone else, so will repeat to you:-

How to win a girl's heart?

Most importantly, you need to demonstrate that you are a "prize" worth fighting for. Everyone knows that women are always considered the catch, and men are supposed to chase them." Well, smart men know the exact opposite is true. You need to turn the woman's mindset around and have her thinking that she needs to pursue you. You have to convince her that you are one that she definitely doesn't want to let get away, just like men have traditionally done for years with women.

Secondly show her you are not desperate and that you don't "need" to date her or win her approval. She will most likely be caught off guard at first because this is not a typical male response. Most women are used to guys doing everything in their power to win over a woman. By taking a figurative step back, you will be showing her that you are not needy.

Thirdly, A surefire way of winning a woman over is to build a rapport with her. You need to start by making her feel comfortable with you. Choose topics of interest to her and make sure you have her full attention. Once a comfort zone has been established, you can work on building attraction. Be playful and tease her a little, but don't ever appear that you are actually trying to win her over. Smart men realize that by drawing her closer to you and then figuratively pulling away will just increase the attraction between you.

So to summerize, to win a girl's heart;

1) Convince the woman that you are the "prize" by demonstrating your higher value;

2) Don't appear too needy or desperate.

3) Establish a comfort zone before you start to build the attraction between the two of you. If you do these things consistently, her heart will belong to you before you know it.

Gem43

What Girls Said 8

• Mmm that's s a complex question there. Reason being all girls are different---so it'll depend on the girl. But, if you're wanting to make a girl fall for you, it's always best to be yourself because noone wants to date a guy that has a front up the entire time he's courting her then once they're together, he completely switches on her. Don't make her fall for a poser. Honesty is always best. Show her that you appreciate her for who she is as a person rather than the way she looks because soul ties with someone gets you much father than physical attraction. I think most women love a man who can share how he's feeling with her; confiding in her shows her that you trust her and trust is what you want. Respect her in every sense of the word; her mind, her body, her loved ones, her circle of friends, her goals, wishes and dreams---once you show a lady some respect, it'll get you miles ahead.

• It's different for different girls. It's shallow but the main thing that first attracted me to my boyfriend was that he was the quarterback and a really great football player that everyone talked about, so that's how he first got my attention :P When I got to know him though I found it sweet how he didn't like talking about other people, and how he used his status in school to help defend other people that some of his friends make fun of. I was with them one day and they saw a 'nerd' from our school and started laughing, and my boyfriend told them to cut it out, and I haven't heard them talk about it again. That's when I knew that he was someone with a good heart. His humor was another thing, and his confidence to approach anything with a smile on his face made the attraction greater. Possibly my favorite thing about him is that he is a sweetheart to his mom, sister, my mom, and helps my little brother on his football skills :)

Apply these different factors and it's a sure fire way to make a girl fall. And they are all traits you can work on in yourself, humor, confidence, a good heart ;)

• Well, it changes with every girl, but def give her compliments, just don't over-do it. If she got a new haircut, compliment it. Surprise her with nice gestures. Most of all, be yourself. And listen to her, when she rants or wants someone to talk to or someone to joke around with. If she gets p*ssed at you, come back, she prob. doesn't want you to really go f*** yourself, she wants to see that you care enough to come back also

• For me, it's telling me I'm beautiful-not all the time, just occasionally.

Making me laugh-that's the most important part personality wise.

Always hugging me-i loveeee to hug more than anything.

Always be there-whenever you are needed, even if it's in the middle of the night.

Talk for hours about nothing,just wasting the day away lol.

Never lie. Or get involved or do anything with another girl whilst you're trying to get me.

• to win my heart you would probably have too be really sweet and gifts are cool but quality time is better kisses on the forehead are my favorite thing a guy could ever do :))) and I love it when a guy just tells me I'm beautiful at a completely random time :)

• im trying to tell my guyfriend this too.big key factors:being there for us,communication(do not let us do all the talking ...boring),humor us,honesty and trust.

• Sweet, Polite, Respectful, Mature acting, Funny, Cute...but making a girl laugh will make her love ya forever. :)

• Well you can't make a girl like you. but if she already likes you then you could be really sweet, say very nice things to her. tell her how you feel. maybe take her an the perfect date. ask a friend of hers whatyour girls favorite date is.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure if you was looking just for girl responses or what, but here is my two cents.

Well queenb2000, LittleEckx3 & xxangel1990xx are all right!

LittleEckx3 said it best thou. Compliments like she said such as new haircut or new hair style is what I have found to be the best. It shows them that you pay attention and that you are not just interested in their body or sex. Lets face man...these days we have to work to show the girl we are a nice guy and not just after them for sex especially if the girl is decent looking or better. If she just wears her hair in a different way and you honestly like it then say so. She will really appreciate it and it might surprise her that you even noticed. BTW...if you tell her you like her hair this way and she continues to wear it like that then that is what the FBI would call a HINT! lol.

If she gets a new shirt or out fit compliment her on it. If you really like it tell her this. Be careful on this one thou. You can compliment her on ear rings, lip stick, lip gloss, make up, jewelry & perfume. Girls spend a lot of time getting all that stuff. It makes them feel good if you compliment it. If you see her without make up and she does look good naturally without make up then make a point to compliment her on it.

Be honest and notice if she is wearing something different. Any of those person things you compliment her on and she continues to wear the clothes, hair a certain way, jewelry or the perfume then it mean she likes the attention. It could also be a HINT and you need to be around more.

Outside personal compliments. You need to be able to make her laugh. Laugh at her jokes too, but don't just laugh at everything she says. Be a good listener and develop a good memory. If she tells you that she can't wait for a new movie or concert that is months off. Write it down if you have to just to remember it.

If she says she liked something that she done or had as a kid or hadn't had in a while. Get her that or take her to do it. Buy her something simple non expensive. Something that says you was just thinking of her. Remember her favorite colors, foods, drinks - alcoholic and non alcoholic, restaurants, music, movies. Remember places she says she would like to visit or things she would like to try and do.

Be there to talk when ever where ever. I don't mean to be too easy. Don't say how high if she says jump type easy, but still be there for her. Support her any way you can.

Here is a story of a friend of mine that I'm trying to win. She told me she broke her monkey fist key chain like a week ago. I bought her a new one Friday, but got it in her favorite color blue. It was a cheap $8 item. It just showed her I listened to her and remember. She was so excited and really like it cause I remember she broke her pink one and I also remembered her favorite color.

Small things like that is what I mean by buy her small things.