There's a girl and she said she likes me and I like her aswell, but its long distance?

So I met this girl at camp and we were friends and I really liked her, but never showed any sign of interest, and i was very disappointed. Then after the camp she started texting me and talking to me frequently. After a while I brought up the question about who she liked at the camp, and she finally after trying to avoid the question said it was me... I asked her why didn't she say anything at the camp and she said I only realised after the camp how much i liked you and we have been talking every day and night for the past 2 weeks. It is obvious we avoiding the topic of dating, so what should I do?

• Go for her and start talking about a realtionship?
  • Set a fine line, so we don't go past that
  • Let it happen on it's own

Most Helpful Girl

• It would maybe work depending on how far away from each other you are and how much of an effort you both give. I know from experience it's not worth it. Just the texting alone and talking on the phone is great but just to be with them is hard and this guy was only an hour away.

What Girls Said 1

• Been there, doing that.

If you're too far away to actually see her often, then defo don't get into a relationship. Relationships raise expectations etc that are impossible to meet so far away especially in the early stages. I'd say just get to know her and see where it goes. If it gets to the point that you're so smitten that the distance doesn't matter anymore then go for a relationship. Forcing one now would be precisely that-- forcing it.

What Guys Said 1

• Well bring it up at some point when you feel it's a correct mood. Tell her that you have developped feelings for her that are genuine and that you are really interested in her and that she makes you smile and that you want to get to know her better and that you want to try to build a litle story with her and see if it develops into anything.