Guys, what if you really like a girl/ woman but she was hiding a secret because she feared you wouldn't want to date her?

So I know some guys dont mind dating woman who has kids but then some really dont even give them a chance without knowing her or her situation. What if you was seeing this girl/woman and you really, really liked her and she likes you. Before you get too serious, she tells you she have a child/children. She didn't tell you earlier because she's been rejected by so many guys and she really liked you but she was afraid you'll do the same. Would you still continue seeing this girl/woman and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a little older so it wouldn't bother me. 90% of single women my age have kids. If I was your age it would have been a deal breaker. At that age I wanted a woman to start a family with, not a woman who already has a family. I'd also wonder why she's such a young single mother.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd be disappointed she hid it from me but I'd understand as long as she told me before we had sex. Probably the first kiss is the latest acceptable time to come clean about it. Kiss him really really good and then tell him before you go any farther he needs to know you've got kids.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy but, If he don't accept your kids which is part of you, then he is not worth your time. You and your kids deserve better. At the end of the day it's you and your kids for life, men come and go...