Okay, guys and girls. What's a good gift to get your boyfriend for his birthday and Christmas?

My boyfriends birthday is coming up, and I have absolutely no idea what to get for him. I think it's extremely hard to shop for a guy. I don't have a ton of money, and just want something so that he knows I care. What are some things you would buy for a guy, or guys what's something you would want?

Most Helpful Girl

• my bfs birthday is coming up too, and i was thinking of getting him a gift card for this video game he plays online, a cologne that he used to have back in the day that i loved, a home made card (my specialty lol), and maybe some gaming headphones.

just tap into what he likes. does he love going to the movies with friends? get him a gift card. does he play the guitar or another instrument, get him new picks or something. get him a book if he really interested in something and likes reading. get him restaurant giftcards or pick him up his favorite cake. did he recently eye up a clothing item or electronic or mention any new interests or hobbies? pay attention to them. if you can't think of any gifts than get him a card and his favorite candy and tell him instead of a gift you're gunna take him out for his birthday.

What Guys Said 2

• How old is he? What does he like? (music, movies, videogames, sports, fashion) just pay attention to him and it will be so easy. Id be happy with a nice special dinner cooked by my SO, that shows effort.

• I mean if it was me you would be enough but since its not get him some jordans.

What Girls Said 0