Question regarding tall women?

Due to supply and demand how much of an advantage does a guy who is 6'2" and built have with tall women? From a strictly material point of view, lets leave personality out of here.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• As a tall lady, I'll admit tall, built men have a strong advantage.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'10" it would be a pretty big advantage. That being said, most of the people I've actually dated are around my height so it's not the be all end all.

But it helps.

0|1
    0|1
  • Being 5'10'', tall, built guys are definitely at an advantage as I will not date anyone shorter than me...

0|1
    0|0
  • Strong advantage! Love tall guys since I'm 5'7"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Won't matter if you have an ugly face

1|0
    0|0
    • Sure it does. There are just as many ugly faced women in this world as ugly faced men.

• Well any average guy can get an ugly girl

• Ah i see. Your one of those 'redpill' guys that act as though everyone has some sort of static value. We see things differently my friend.

• If you are 6'2" (a TRUE 6'2"), you can date a woman who is 5'11" MAX. 3 inches is the minimum difference between men and women. If you are 6'0", a woman must be 5'9" or shorter.

0|0
    2|1
    • "Can"? "Must"?

I don't believe you're the authority on who people can and cannot date.

• hey im asking from an objective point of view. i never said how tall i was. but yeah i do not think there are specific rules. espcially as girls get taller im sure they stop the 3 inch rule or whatever bullshit ur spewing. plus a guys build has a lot to do with it, a guy who is 5'10 and built is probably gonna be more attractive to a 5'10 girl than a 6'2" bean pole