Guy's Opinion: Do coffee shops work?

I've never tried it personally, but I've read that coffee shops are a good place to go up to women and meet them. Have any guys here had success with this? Or is it just an internet craze? How did you make it work?

• Yes!! Never fails
  • Sometimes, if you get really lucky.
  • Not a chance!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe.

I work at a bar (open during the day and sell coffee too) and a guy kept coming in and chatting with my boss. Eventually they exchanged numbers and are not dating. I know you're talking about random women on random occasions but same principle applies.

• Thanks for the comment! Have you ever been approached?

• Not really. Flirty comments, etc but thats about it. The place I work at tends to attract couples and older people though :)

What Girls Said 1

• Good question! I've been wondering this myself because I don't know where to meet guys.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't really go into coffee shops to meet chicks, but I do like taking girls there the first time I meet them for a date.