Are there any guys with good looks and great personalities?

I've seen both types of guys, and I'm wondering if there's anyone who is both. I've kinda given up on the whole concept of dating and I guess I'm just waiting for someone to change my mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are ! Don't give up hope !
    Looks will depend on what u set as standards and usually their personality boosts up their good looks.

Some problems are girls assume certain guys will have a bad personality because of good looks vice versa

Honestly we just deserve a chance, ure still young. Guys around ur age are immature so even with good personality they can act like diks to follow the crows

• Thanks for answering! you're one of the few people who actually answered my question lol. Thanks again!

• Anytime ! Hope I was helpful ;D

What Guys Said 16

• You've given up the whole concept of dating and you're under 18? I hope you're prepared to live a lonely life!

Seriously though they are out there. As you get older and people mature, you'll see it.

• Lol well I'm still open to dating, just given up on the guys i know currently. Waiting for the right person is kinda hard when you don't know whether they're the right person from the beginning.

• You never know if someone is the right person right off the bat. We learn through the trial and error of dating.

• Makes sense. Thanks. :)

• I like to consider myself as a guy with a great personality, and as far as I know, girls think I'm attractive.

So yes, I am attractive and I have a great personality, do I have the personality YOU are looking for? I don't know, but in my opinion, I do have a great personality, but everyone has different tastes.

• Your 18 years old. Please.

• Sure. But you realize you're being a hypocrite.

• You don't know me.

• "someone who... likes me for me."

"any guys with good looks"

You want a guy who you like for him who is ALSO good looking, but you say you want a guy who likes you for 'you'.

I'm not trying to be hypercritical. Wanting someone with good looks is normal. Most people want the 'full package' - looks, personality, compatibility, stable in their life, etc. There's nothing wrong with wanting those things. But don't act surprised when people who are the full package want the full package back. (Not saying you actually are, but the whole 'likes me for me' ... only parental love is unconditional).

Make sure you have a lot to offer in return, and go find the guys you're interested in.

• There are people out ther. Giving up before you're even grown up is a wuss thing to do. The good ones are hard to find and sometimes they aren't available when you find em. Then it's about timing. You just gotta keep looking.

• i hate the term "great personality" its so subjective there is no such thing as an objective "great personality" and no if u want a great looking guy who will bend head over heels for u then it won't happen.

• Well not someone who will bend head over heels for me, just someone who I can trust and likes me for me.

• Of course I wouldn't reject him! But I see your point. I guess I do kinda have high standards. But then again, that could be a good thing.

• her logic is sound, its just that its unlikely to happen

• Kinda depends on you, every girl has different things they find attractive in personality and looks, sure you'll find someone that will change your mind.

• That really depends on what looks and personality you like. I've meet girls like this though, lots.

• Yeah, counterexample here. ;)

• Right here :p

• I think you're too young to be giving up on the whole concept of dating.

• Of course, there are plenty of us. Don't let the fact that none of us are interested in you cloud your judgment.

• The only way to find them, is by dating

• nothing wrong with giving up. there's more to life than sex

• Of course there is, but you have to look at what you are offering too. Are you good looking with a great personality? A great looking woman with a fantastic personality would be hugely popular with most guys, likewise with good looking guys with good personalities, so you have a huge amount of competition out there- namely, all the girls that this guy might find more appealing than you on some level, be it looks or personality. So it's most likely most of these guys get snapped up pretty quick by the good looking, great personality girls and all the less good looking people, with a hint of bitterness in their posts, have to scrabble about for whatever they can get ;)

• Yes, and they are hunted to near extinction.

What Girls Said 2

• I know quite a few good looking men who are also good people, my SO being one of them.

"Good personality" is a broad thing though. There are particulars that are so subjective and vary so much. Its hard to find someone who has the qualities you want, but also compliments who you are as well.

• Very well said

• No problem :) you're young and likely to meet a lot of twats over the next few years. Just concentrate on yourself, aim high and the right guy will fall into your lap eventually.

• Haha yeah. Thanks again!! :)

• I know a couple guys who are both kind and attractive. One thing though: they dont like me that way.

I have a crush on this guy and I hate him because he seems like such a jerk at times but I can't stop thinking about him and I just hate himmmmmmmm. I know the pain.

• Yeah. You'll find someone better though. You deserve the best!

• You will. :) and thank you

• Thank you for the hope. You are very welcome :)