I am blk and I want to marry a white guy and be impregnated with his gorgeous babies? Weird?

I want to be a blk barbie looking girl (mostly because I am obsessed with looking good) with a good white husband. The thought of having a white guys baby turns me on soooooo much. When my bf and I have sex... I just get insanely wet. I wish sometimes hed knock me up. Anyone feel like this? Lol I know half of the comments are about self hate but... everyone has a preference

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing wrong with that. I date a black girl. :) Whatever turns you on!

• The babies will be black anyway so why?

• Hmmm actually biologically and physically they are mixed. Only in racist society are they blk. I haven't seen a 100% blk person with blue eyes, olive skin and curly hair but ok

• lmfao none at all.

• I am saying they look mixed not blk. They are only considered blk because of the One drop rule. a lot of times they come out with light skin... sometimes colored eyes. That's not blk to me. Blk people from Africa don't really have colored eyes or curly hair.

• You can and I'm pretty sure the babies will also be black or brown !!!

• I got sum spermies for you

• Nothing wrong with wanting that sort of thing, if that's what you're asking... good luck?

What Girls Said 4

• Go for it girl but make sure you are in love first...

• I have thought about dating a white guy. They always ask me out but I turn them down. One day im going to say yes and try to date outside my race. It's about time... lol How is it?

• Girl I feel the same. But I wanna wait on the gorgeous babies part lol.

• That's awkward. I don't think white guys are sexually attracted to black girls

• Good lord do you live under a rock? That absolutely isn't true. :)

• Because I'm smart enough NOT to get married until I'm ready. Age has nothing to do with being ready for marriage. Why do you think most marriages end in divorce?

Anyway we're way off topic and I don't think the asker of this question wants to hear immature attitudes. So , good luck, and be ready when you hit 30! You'll be an old woman!

• I agree mothmonsterman. Finding a person with emotional, physical, intellectual chemistry isn't easy. Most people get married because "its time" not because they are in love with a person that will last. Exactly why divorce rates are high. Girls just are in love with the idea of marriage. I feel you!!! I am 29... I haven't found the one yet either!