Do you like an honest girl?

So I've been called out for being blunt or rude by many people growing up, but some people (very few) understand my honesty. So would you date someone who was always honest no matter how much it hurt? Or would you want someone to say things just because you in a relationship and you don't want to hurt each other's feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I like honesty in a girl yes but there is a fine line between being honest and being rude. When you have to tell someone something because it is in their best interests that you know will hurt their feelings there are ways to go about it and ways not to. If you don't mind me asking what have you said that people have read as being bunt and rude?

• Just saying that I don't like someone and why, without having to think about it, and I guess they found it as rude.

• Oh ok well my advice would be to be aware of the tone in your voice, your facial expressions and how you hold your body when you say things because that makes a massive difference. It is how people tell if something was mean in an offensive way or not.

• Thank you for MH.

What Guys Said 6

• I like honesty, but if it's gonna hurt me, no. You gotta know when it's too much. I try to be as honest as I can, but I have to control it if I don't wanna lose those that I care about.

The truth is always hurtful.

• I like honest but you have to be tactful. Honesty without being tactful is being rude. No one likes rude.

• well, I don't like being lied on my face so a honest girl would be good for me to learn more about myself and my flaws

• The love of my life is blunt and honest. But let me say this... she is always right. If you are right then nothing wrong...

• Honesty is the best policy. But it's best to be diplomatic and don't use sarcasm.

• No, I don't want someone that is 100% honest with me. Sometimes I would rather her lie and spare my feelings on topics I can't help. Honesty has its place, but if honesty isn't going to help anything, and will only bring pain, then I think lying is a better choice.

What Girls Said 1

• Tact. You need to learn the right way to be blunt honest, and when not to share your opinions. I am completely blunt as well. I tend to with hold my opinions until they are literally asking for it. That way they have no right to get mad when they don't like what I have to say.

• Today's society has reduced us to only 2 options. Do you want to be hurt or lied to? The way I see it is, hurt them a little bit now, or hurt them a lot more later.