All of a sudden I'm thinking about my ex boyfriend from high school, that was over 14 years ago. I would like to message him?

As the question reads- I would most certainly like to message him- he is a FB friend and though we have not seen each other or dated for 14 years and have not talked for at least 5- it is weird because I find myself attracted to him again. I say again like it I got over him and all of the sudden it started. That is so not the case, he's always been in the back of my mind. We did not break up on the best of terms, but then we were kids. I want to message him, but I'm not sure what to say. I don't want to sound creepy, like oh I've thought about you all these years and all of a sudden I'm thinking about us again. What would you do if you were me?

What Guys Said 1

• He is not the same guy.

What Girls Said 1

• Sure if you want to talk to him then message him, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. 14 years is a long time and he's most likely a totally different person.