Guys, does the larger the number of guys a girl has slept with bother you?

I have a friend who's number is in the 30s and another who has 2, but the girl with 30 under her belt just naturally gets more guys. Is it a turn on, like an experience is better thing?

• the more the marrier
  • nope, less is better

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it wouldn't matter for a hookup. I don't have casual sex, so it does matter a little. Some guys here are being ridiculous though - saying 2-3 is more than enough. there's no magic number. If she will be faithful to me then I don't care.

What Guys Said 22

• None of the options. I would say I don't care. What I care is WHY she slept with those guys. Was it because she really wanted, or was it because she just felt "cool" to do it?

What matters to me is why, not how much.

• I'm really not concerned or obsessed with a girl's sexual past. Unless she contracted an STD, it's really not relevant to me.

• It will worry some conservative men, but I think they'd be a minority.
    It wouldn't worry me, if the number was 100. I'd much prefer that to zero. Some men might feel threatened, and wonder if they're as good or better than all the rest were. I don't have that problem.

• Well honestly with that many guys you can't help but think that she may have contracted a std by now

• she just knows how to reel them in and the one at 2 isn't, she's prettier, she's a better seducer, etc. There could be a multitude of reasons. Hell, she may give off an easy vibe

But if i had a decision and all you told me wass the amount of sex partners a lady has had and that's all the infomration i get, I'd choose the lower one

• Number 31 is interested for the same reasons numbers 1-30 were, not BECAUSE of numbers 1-30.

• The friend whose number is in the 30's will naturally get more guys, but good luck getting a decent guy to commit--or her being able to be happy with any guy who would commit.

Girls with low counts are more girlfriend or wife material. Girls with high counts are just booty calls or hookups to be used.

• More or less doesn't matter , Time is moving forward, not backward..

• no more then 2 or 3 at worse

• She gets more guys because they know she is easier, and because she doesn't care and just goes for it.

The one with less will get the better guys though.

• If she's clean, has standards, she doesn't wander, and she's good to me, I don't care.

• 30 guys is a lot.

• Ya. UT not all of them were guys, from what she told me there were a few girls in in Mexico on vacation too...

• She shouldn't have even slept with anyone in the first place. But in this day and age it hard to find a virgin. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

• first tell me how will i find out if she slept with 2 or 30

• for me it should be lesser, sorry for being conservative but can't control this notion. girls with higher no. can get more guys but not good one no ones gonna take her seriously. a slut is always a slut though she don't care for good things. and its personal preference btw, if I wanna screw someone am gonna look for a girl with bigger nose.

• More than 2 is enough but i prefer it to be at 0. otherwise ur outta ma history book.

• i think its about which one can't control her self when she need sex the more u control the better you get

• no... anything goes..

• Personally, I can't date a girl that's slept with too many guys.

• Depends on the guy, I suppose. Me personally:

-I'm a virgin. BY CHOICE! I had many opportunities to lose it, especially in high school. A lot of the women that tried to have sex with me in high school... well, they ended up becoming single moms, became drug users or did jail time.

-I remained a virgin, not because I can't get laid, just because I want to have sex with quality women (women who have some class, women who have their shit together, etc). I have not met any quality women yet.

-If a woman has fucked a lot of guys... that's just so unclassy to me. I don't want to be with a girl who gives up the goods to every guy. If I can control my sexual desires... why can't they?

30 men is too much, and I wouldn't want to be with or sleep with a girl who has a number that high.

• Generally speaking guys looking for an easy lay, like girls with more experience. Guys looking for a long term relationship will generally like a girl with less experience.

• That should apply for the opposite sex as well.

• It isn't a double standard. We are talking about two completely different sets of guys.

• Besides if you want it to apply to the opposite sex as well, then go ahead and hold men to the same standard. A man whore is a terrible choice for a long term relationship. If women don't want to acknowledge that, then they are blind.

• too many guys not marriage material

• guys with too many girls are not the the marriage material either

• Good thing I've only had a couple of things and mostly been in serious relationships. My number is less than half of hers @MaryP

What Girls Said 5

• the ones that dont plan on being serious with you dont care.. im 22 and have had like 19 or 20 sex partners... dont judge me... well anyways my current boyfriend doesn't know that... if he found out i know hed look at me a little different... but the guys i had hooked up with before i met him do know that... the more sex partners the more experience... i have a lot of experience even more than some guys older than me.. but generally if they are looking for a girl to just hook up with they want a freaky experienced girl but want to marry a girl with not soo many sex partners...

• yeah thats totally true.. some stuff you should keep to yourself. i had like 4 guys before my fiance and when i joked about how i hooked up with a guy when i was drunk he didn't want to talk to me for a bit because, i admit it was extremely slutty.. i wouldn't want my man to be a whore either

• i too feel bad for being so easy back then but hey , at least i know my man sexually can't complain about me... hehehe

• hahaha same !!

• most guys don't like it

• It depends on the guy, and the personality of the girl.

A lot of people will answer and say more guys are attracted to the higher number girl because she's easy and will put out. If the men only want casual sex from her, that may be true.

If they want more (i. e. relationships) then its obviously because of her personality.

I have a friend who has slept with more guys than the rest of us. While many may he turned off by that, she has had many guys fall for her (far more than us). Why? Its easy. She is charismatic, funny, clever and caring. She is such a great person, and gives off such good energy, that she's just magnetic.

• oh hell no.. if guys would know that a girl they are about to date had over like 5 guys they wouldn't take her as girlfriend/ marriage material

• They don't like the high number, but experience is better. Those girls who have experience know how to treat guys, shyness is not good. I think that most of the time a guy likes an inexperienced girl because of his own insecurities. And if they say that they like a virgin better, does it mean that they will treat her better? No. They will treat a girl with experience better because they 'fear' her and will respect her more.