What does it mean when he kisses my forehead?

okay so there is this guy that I have been hanging out with and talking to all summer and usually when we say good bye he hugs me and kisses my forehead? I don't know if it means something but we hung out a few nights ago and started making out, he said that its the most he has done with anyone in over six months but he said that's the way he's been wanting it. but he also said he couldn't stop himself anymore, he told me everything is different with me then kissed me on the forehead...is he full of sh*tt or being serious? I don't know what to believe...and after that night he told me to text him or call him but also said he was going out of town the next day...is messing with my head or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure what your worried about, things look pretty normal to me. He likes you for sure. No alarms yet.

What Guys Said 1

• when a guy kisses a girls forhead that's not related to him..then that means he likes you pretty much..well at least in my case that's the way :)

• K but what if his ex is in the picture now...like its a long story...but I don't know what to do

• Hmm that's different

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think kisses on the forehead mean anything-maybe that he cares for you. My guy friends always kiss me on the forehead and my friends boyfriends are exactly the same-kisses on the forehead and cheek are just friendly I think. I think it sounds like he is being serious though and he probs was going out of town the next day. Just take things slow and see if he turns out to be for real or if he's just messing with your head.

• its out of respect not romance!

• It means he likes you, definitely a good thing.