Does he like me as more than friends?

I can't tell if he kijes me as more than a friend or not. He flirts and makes an effort to come see me all the time, he always has a smile ready and i catch him looking my way all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question: Does he like me as more than friends?
    Your answer: He flirts and makes an effort to come see me all the time, he always has a smile ready and i catch him looking my way all the time.
    YES

you don't have to worry, he is totally into you, just keep conversation flowing, do your thing and hope that the two of you hit it off. Clearly if you are asking here,, you are equally as attracted to him, since if he was a random doing the same thing, you wouldn't give it much thought, but since this guy has you asking questions... I'm pretty positive you want to catch his attention too, so yeah, go get it girl !

• What if he says he has been talking with A girl and wants to see where it goes? But he continues behaving exactly the same, does he still like me then?

• sounds almost like me, i had to tell someone that too because I was still confused and trying to figure out how I wanted to go about things. But i figured i'd stay true to my feelings and not play with the girl so i kindly let her go. message me if you need anything

What Guys Said 1

• Psst... he likes you. Test him. Do something couple like such as shopping or visiting family... if he still smiles, he is crazy about you.

What Girls Said 0