Are girls who aren't virgins turned off by inexperienced guys? (be honest, and don't put no just to be nice or lie for entertainment)?

I'm 21 and I've never been on a date, kissed a girl, had a girlfriend, and obviously never had sex. Now I know that a majority of girls have already done all the things listed above regardless of what anyone says that there are still lots of virgin girls. The only girls that are still virgins by this age are usually religious and want to wait until marriage, which I don't want to do. So I keep thinking that girls that are already experienced won't want a guy who has none at all and will probably lose interest when they discover my lack of experience and that they would be my first everything (unless i just decide to have a couple drunk kisses to get that out of the way), but would still be inexperienced in every other way. I honestly believe that the longer you remain inexperienced, the harder it gets and I already know that it could be a problem now, so it'll be way worse if I'm still this way in my mid 20's. Again, this question is for girls who are NOT virgins and please answer honestly, don't say it's a turn on or not a problem if you don't actually mean it and just saying that so I don't feel worse. I get kind of suspicious if almost all the girls say no and that opinion is pretty much unanimous.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No. We were once inexperienced.

• I have a hard time believing either of you because I've talked to other inexperienced guys and they said that they've been rejected so many times for being inexperienced. What your saying on here could very well be different if you were to learn that a guy was inexperienced in real life.

• I don't think it looks as bad when your still in your teens. It looks worse when you're in your 20's

• Whatever

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the girl honestly. Some girls think it's cute ina sort of way. Make it known to them that if they are experienced tell them to let you know what you like what you can do better. Some girls may think it's a problem but it really shouldn't be at all. M boyfriend and no clue what to do but I knew what I liked so I just told him or kind of guided him in a way to where I was most pleasured.

• To be honest... they would think you were a pushover for getting rejected and you were weak minded and that they could take advantage of you... just find a virgin... sheeesh

• I'm 22 and a virgin.. I don't want to sleep with an inexperienced guy because i'm afraid we both don't know what we're doing, and it will just be all weird and awkward. but i guess if you really love someone it doesn't really matter..

• See I think girls have it easier if they're virgins due to the social conditioning that girls should be proud of it and are usually more respected for it. Guys on the other hand, can get laughed at, made fun of, called a loser, and then get rejected by girls more often than a virgin girl would get rejected by a guy.

What Guys Said 2

• When I lost mine. My girlfriend had a lot more experience than I. She didn't care one bit.

I think it can make a difference as to when you have your first time. If you are in a relationship, it should not make a difference at all.

If you're looking for a one nighter or to be a FWB. I can understand why a girl would reject him. A one nighter... You're there for a good time not a long time. She doesn't want to play teacher at that time.
    If being friends with benefits you're expected to know what you are doing. Again she should not have to play teacher. Beyond letting you know what she likes.

• Yeah I agree that girls would reject a guy for being inexperienced in a hook up or friends with benefits situation, but I also feel like a lot of times girls will reject a guy for it in the relationship setting as well. I know that not all girls in that setting will reject a guy for that, and you're an example of that. But I feel like the girls that won't care are the minority and the ones who do care are the majority. I'm starting to think that the best thing to do is lie and hope that she doesn't find out.

• I lost my virginity to a girl who loved taking guy's virginities. I now wish I wouldn't have lost it to her. If I wouldn't have I would have never gotten into a serious relationship with her, would have never gotten engaged to her, would have never found out she was cheating on me with 6 guys, would have never tried to kill myself ending up in a mental hospital for a couple weeks. Then again I'd probably still be a virgin; so I guess I really would do it all over again.