My friend keeps insisting on a double date... but me and my guy are really busy, what can I do?

Every weekend my friend keeps asking me if me and my guy can go on a double date with her and her fiancee.

I'm not official with my guy yet and I don't want to push anything. I don't feel comfortable at this point going on a double date. To me, that's something serious couples do (correct me if I'm wrong).

Now, I really do like this guy and I want us to have some sort of future together. But I'm not sure how he feels and I don't want him to feel pressured into doing this. I also don't want to make him uncomfortable as these are my friends.

Both me and my guy also work a lot and we only get 1 night a week to see each other. He lives 45 minutes away from me too.

We contact each other daily and talk, but it's just nice in these early stages of our relationship to get to know each other on a one-on-one basis..

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your friends that. It's early days and you only get to see each other once a week and you want to savour it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Not just serious couples do it, but if your uncomfortable with it then don't push it yet.