Is it a good idea to ask a girl out via text?

For some reason I find is easy to text that to talk in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• NO.
    BIG NO. its not meant to be easy. thats y we love it so much when u do it...
    thats so not classy and just shows ur simply not bothered to make the effort to ask her out in person.
    honestly, if a guy did that to me, id refuse and actually tell him that if he's serious bout me, he'd better ask me in person. harsh, i know, but i got standards.

What Girls Said 8

• If you guys already text a lot I don't see why that would be an issue. But make sure you clarify that it is supposed to be a date, otherwise she may be a little confused herself.

• no, because the girl can be unsure if it is really you and in person is the absolute best way because it shows your confident.

• I'm not sure about asking her out by text, but a lot of people usually go "Hey, we should hang out sometime. How about we meet at _____. Or I can just cone pick you up and you ride with me?" :-)

• If you're gonna do that, at least call her to say it in voice. :p!

• NO NO NO NO NO! ONLY IS ITS LONG DISTANCE

• No it is better to ask in person

• Its more meaningful if you had ask face to face.

• It's fine as long as you don't see this person in person often.

What Guys Said 3

• It is absolutely not a good idea. It makes you look like a wuss.

• not a bad idea

• Always ask in person, it's a lot more sincere that way.