Sound fishy or what?

Boyfriend and I had a fight.. he left without a word. Comes home 5am. Says he was with his friend. Says verify if you must. Is this legit dude behavior or does it sound like a side piece?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• ahahahahah, yes and no.
    You ARE aware bros help bros out by letting em stay over? Aksing here can't confirm any possible story, so STOP ASKING STRANGERS TO FIX YOUR RELATIONSHIP! Ask the guy instead! The best idea would be to ask the friend what they did when he was there. Then ask her bf what he did over at his bro. IF they answer the same it's legit, if not he's hiding something.

TL:DR why does everyone need to come here for answer we can only guess on when the only REAL solution involves confronting the involved persons about it?

We have no way of knowing and are likely to 50/50 pick each stand (allthough i really hope you're ignoring girl's answers, because nobody knows buys better than, yes, guys! What a shocker...). That is 50% chance of you getting the wrong answer. Confronting him about it? I'd say at least 90% chance of getting the right answer!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Legit dude behaviour, for sure. But that kind of behaviour is also indicative of a pretty serious problem in the relationship. Leaving without working it out is not a particularly good sign. This relationship sounds like it needs a considerable amount of work if it is going to survive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Legit dude behavior. If he wanted a side piece a fight wouldn't spur it.

1|1
    0|0
  • If the guy wants to follow his pecker to greener pastures, he will not even need to make a fight with you. He'll just leave. So it's your call to make.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He most likely was with a 'Friend,' his bud, and just needed a chance to cool off... Unless you have more proof in your pudding, don't assume the worse... That is how More fights get started or even------A fight gets started to boot.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • it sounds like a side chick. call his friend.

0|0
    0|2
    • ahahahahah, yes and no.
      You ARE aware bros help bros out by letting em stay over?
      So let's all be reasonable and instead of taking guesses based on our view on the case actually encourage her to call his friend and ask?
      The best idea would be to ask the friend what they did. Then ask her bf what he did over at his bro. IF they answer the same it's legit, if not he's hiding something.

TL:DR why does everyone need to come here for answer we can only guess on when the only REAL solution involves confronting the involved persons about it?

• Show All
    • yep i'm young and naive.