I think I'm crushing on a bisexual girl?

So this happened out of random, we are friends and I never looked at her in a sexual way till recently. It started out with a kiss and then it lead to sex, so far we've been hanging out and having sex after. One day I went over her house during the day and we cuddled and watched Netflix... and did not have sex. What does this mean? I think I like her but I don't know..

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep... you like her. Go for it. Life is too short to question when things feel right.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• u do u imma guy lol plus that's just plain HOT

• If you're having sex with her... then yes, I think you're into her.

What Girls Said 2

• you dont know what? if your feelings are real? It means you are getting to know each other. Do you see yourself asking her to be your girlfriend?

• Yea I don't know if I like her or just afraid because I know she likes guys (I'm a full lesbian and she knows that) I just got out of a relationship so no, I'm not ready for a next one yet.

• Well don't.
    Stay heterosexual