I have a date in 45 minutes and nervous. What to do?

I don't date much. In fact, I am 20 and only been on 2 dates in my life, never had a girlfriend, and I am still a virgin.

How do I relieve my anxiousness?

Most Helpful Girl

• By not thinking so much. Just go with the flow. The key to not worrying is to not care.

What Girls Said 6

• I like to listen to music that "pumps" me up. In other words, happy and fun music. Or take deep breaths.

Good luck!

• Eat chocolate, it's awesome, it increases your serotonin levels and it makes you chilled ^^ works for me :D

• Just chill and be yourself. The girl already agreed to go on a date with you so there's gotta be something there worth exploring

• Relax, then have fun.

• Being nervous is part of it and it'll disappear a a couple of minutes after you guys start talking.
    Yesterday I had a date with a 35 year old guy who, despite being handsome, having self confidence and have dated plenty of women, was still very nervous in the beginning. I actually thought it was damn attractive.. having a guy like that feeling nervous for being with me made me feel special. So don't worry! Actually, she's feeling the same as you right now :)

• By getting drunk ;D

What Guys Said 3

• Other than this:
    www.rowperfect.co.uk/.../...ilhouette_2_3_4_N2.jpg

I would suggest not caring and not putting too much thought into it. I know its nerve racking but you've got to do it. I would personally ake two buds to help me loosen up.

• I have a killer combo.

Whisky + Weed + Masturbation. Not in that order, but you get the idea. You need to relax man :)

• dude don't be nervous be calm dont be scared