Have you ever regretted rejecting a girl?

Have you ever regretted rejecting a girl who really liked you? If so, what happened and what are you now doing about it?

• Yes, I'm doing my very best to get her back
  • Yes, but she has moved on
  • Yes, but we are together now
  • No, I have no regrets
  • No, I never rejected anyone

Most Helpful Guy

• I rejected a girl that liked me. Because I was already in a relationship with another girl, and I felt it would be unfair to both girls if I didn't clarify things or ficklely changed girls.

In the end, I ended up asking her out again, and confessing that I made the wrong choice, and now we're dating. :) She's such a fine girl.

What Guys Said 4

• Hmm yes and no. There was a girl who I was really attracted to in high school. Unfortunately the only class we had together was in the last semester of senior year, we also didn't have any mutual friends so we only got to know each other a couple months before gratuation. We got along great and I developed a crush on her and it was pretty obvious she did as well. About a week before gratuation she texted me and told me that she had strong feelings for me and that we should see where it goes. I rejected her because I was leaving for vacation the day after gratuation and by the time I got back she would already have moved for college. So basically I wish I could have said yes but due to the circumstances I had to decline :(

• Nope, if I reject someone there's a good reason.

• Most girls don't approach me and the ones that do don't ask me out so no regrets there!

• Never regret rejecting people. Rejects are rejects for a reason.

What Girls Said 1

• I do regret breaking up with my ex from high school. Actually, I don't, but over the last 3 years, we've both matured amazingly.

And I wish he'd take me back, but...