Why did she go through my phone?

So I've been dating this chick for 4 months now not bf and gf just dating! It was her idea to see other people and then she went through my phone recently and got hella mad at me for talking to other girls! When I know she's hooked up with other guys and i don't care! Why she go through my phone if she wants to date other people?

Most Helpful Girl

• she is getting more feelings for you..

What Girls Said 2

• She is immature she doesn't know what she wants. She probably said you guys should see other people because she thought it would make you want her more. She looked through your phone cause that's not what she really wants.

• She is being immature. She can't have her cake and eat it too. If u both agreed to see and talk to other people then she can't be getting mad and going through ur phone

What Guys Said 1

• She is being selfish and only wants herself to hookup with guys and you to stay committed to her. She still has feelings for you.