Girls: Would you date a guy who is 2 years younger than you. What about a guy who is 4 years younger?

I've noticed that in most couples, the guy is normally older.

• Yes, up to a year younger
  • Yes, up to 2 years younger
  • Yes, up to 3 years younger
  • Yes, up to 4 years younger
  • No, only same age or older

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 Years younger is the frthest I would go, which means that the youngest guy that I would date would be 17. I would not date a guy who is 4 years younger than me.

What Girls Said 6

• It all depends on level of maturity.

• I only like guys older than me.. Never dated anyone the same age or younger.. Would only resort to that if I was desperate. General trend is for Eg 16yrs old girl likes a cooler 18yr old bf... 25yr old girl finds 30yr old men more attractive.. cause he can provide security.. An evolutionist reasoning

• 2 years younger, sure. 4 years younger, I would have to think about it. That's a 20 year old who is still in college. So I would have to think about that.

• Hard to say. I'm 17 now, so every year makes for a pretty big divide at this age. As of now, I don't see myself dating anyone younger than me... but in 10, 15 years, I think I wouldn't mind dating someone younger than me.

• Not date, but I've had sex with a guy two years younger-- that kid had a lot of energy. :)

• I wouldn't. I've dated a guy a year younger than me. He was too immature.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a dude and my wife is two years older...

• Do people ever comment on that?

• 2 years.

• 2 years with me. I was 23 and she was 25, got married at 24.. But i kinda had to grow up extremely young for reasons I was way past the ignorant antics a 20's male usually exhibits. Just remember you are not there to please but to be pleased. I would never judge a girl for a two year difference. I have read the comments from the women and i kinda agree. But... if he is mature... isn't a player... go for it.