How can I get a guy's love?

my looks are bad: small butt and boobs and i am a very awkward person and shy. how can i get a guy to like me? i just feel like i dont deserve love :(

we were chatting and flirting and i saw he liked a girl's with big ass photos and i started crying

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, don't beat yourself up so much... love isn't as superficial as you are making it sound. We only think it's superficial because we first judge people on how they look... and that's because that's all we have to work with, until we get to KNOW someone. Love isn't about looks, it's about feelings.

And attraction isn't about logic, it's about emotions and feelings.

So if you want a guy to find you attractive, and you think you're not physically attractive, then you have to work with what you got. We guys have the same issues, you're not alone in this!

Your focus needs to be on how you make these guys FEEL when they're with you. If they have fun and feel comfortable, they'll want to see more of you. If they feel awkward or bored, they won't.

And how do we make someone else FEEL a certain way?

We infect them with how WE feel.

How you feel is how others will feel when they are with you. Our emotions are contagious.

So if you feel awkward or sad or desperate or angry or whatever, then they will pickup your vibe and will either push you away emotionally, or will avoid you.

But if you feel happy within yourself, centred and full of love and joy, then you will express those emotions through your face and body language. And others will be attracted to you.

So your focus should be on YOU. How you think about yourself and how you TALK to yourself, in your own head.

The relationship you develop with YOURSELF is the foundation of all other relationships you have with everyone else.

Don't know how to improve your inner confidence or self esteem or love? Ask a professional. Ask your smartest older girlfriends. Ask others who seem happy. And do what they do.

Read books!

The love and support you develop for yourself is what will make you feel excited to meet people, instead of shy, because you will no longer be concerned with their opinions of you.. because you'll have your own opinions already!

:D

~ Robby

What Guys Said 8

• just be you. be that one cute girl that all the guys want to hold and love. just because your small doesn't mean no one likes you. oh yeah its a proven study that poor men are more interested in bigger breasts and asses but the rich guys are more interested in skinny or small girls with small asses. it says this because men feel that they can get those one easier. so if your single then your just waiting for your rich man.

• 1. You're probably not as unattractive as you think you are.
    2. There are attractive and ugly people of both sexes. When it comes to levels of physical attraction, everyone has a match.
    3. No matter what, you're going to have to get over the fact that guys will find other girls attractive. It doesn't mean they don't also find you attractive.

• Calm down. You'll have to get over the fact he will sometimes find other women physically attractive. That doesn't mean much if he's not actually chasing them. Appearance isn't every thing.

I doubt that you look as bad as you think. Very few women really look bad, but plenty think they do. Here's the best ammunition i know of. Study it.
    cdn.preterhuman.net/.../...20Love%20with%20You.PDF

• Remember that guys are inclined to be more physically attracted to someone; in contrast to women who are more inclined to be emotionally attracted. It doesn't mean that men are not emotional or that they are evil for being physically attracted more than emotionally attracted. I'm normal, heterosexual and I'm live and breathing. If a beautiful babe walks by I will smile and possibly say hi in an amicable way. I've also seen an old man sitting with his wife on the beach and this drop dead gorgeous bikini-clad blonde babe walks by and he goggles at her. His wife saw him doing that and slaps him over the head with the newspaper. It was quite comical. But that's the way men are designed, it's not inherently sinister. It becomes evil when a man has lost complete control of his desires. Stay away from those kinda pervs.

At the end of the day, if a good guy really likes you, it would not even matter what you look like. He will see you as a human being and not a piece of meat. That's the kinda guy you wanna be looking for. Also, try looking for real dates and stay away from virtual dates. If a guy knows what you look like up front, you will have a more likely chance of knowing if he really likes you. Don't try to change yourself. If you have no confidence in yourself, how do you expect others to be attracted to you. Focus more on your character. Traits like honesty, integrity are "universally attractive". Personality and looks would then become unimportant requisites. Hope this was helpful.

• maybe you're just falling for the wrong guy.

• by the way i like the shy girls, the body isn't the most important thing for me its like the 3rd or 4th important thing for me

• Someone told you you were ugly as a child. You never got over it. It haunts you everyday.

• Everyone deserves love. Just because he said that doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like you. I admit I like girls with bigger breasts however I am talking to a girl who doesn't have those features and I really like her for her personality. Really has nothing to do with her looks, even though she is very pretty.

What Girls Said 4

• Sweetie pie, not every guy is the same and not every guy has one type. A guy can like girls with big gigantic boobs, as well as small perky boobs. He can like big Kim Kardashian-esque buttocks or like just a hand full.

Just like women find many different kinds of men attractive, men also find many different kinds of women attractive. I know loads of guys who like short petite who they can protect. You just need to learn to love yourself before you get into a relationship, otherwise he'll walk all over you and you'll end up more hurt than you are now.

• There is always going to be women that both men and women alike admire from afar. A photo like doesn't mean anything. If it bugs you that much then go to the gym and work out to gain mass in the areas you feel need it.
    Or, find a man that likes petite girls with small butts and breast.

• calm down. your looks are not bad, society says it it, but that's not true. You should read about feminism. And if he's a guy who only like girls like that, then he's not worth it.

• if he doesn't like petite girls, why is he talking to me?

• Men and women are both objectified by society in different ways. Neither is worse than the other, and it's wrong that either sex has to put up with it. I think the fact that you can't see how extensive the issue is for males as well makes you the oblivious one here.

If you do respond, please tag me so I'm notified.

• @rthomas43 I agree that both genders are sexuallized but still, it's worse for women, c'mon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SrpARP_M0o
      Do men feel so opressed by the media that they feel the need to initiate this kind of projects: https://www.kickstarter.com/project

?

• Read The art of seduction - Robert Green. And just don't care. Free yourself from that and from the need for love. Find it within youself, don't depend on others. And even though your features are not what a guy likes most, try hard to be liked with what you have. It can be like an inferiority complex:
    "An inferiority complex is a lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty, and feelings of not measuring up to standards. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extreme asocial behavior." (Wikipedia)
    So it can result in spectacular achievement.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex