Which girl should I go after? Its a complicated situation and I don't want to screw this up?

So lol there's this "hot" girl I've been attracted to for a year and now she was showing heavy interist but I was too shy. She came back and found out we live in the same building and wants to catch up. I don't trust her but may learn too. Then there is a close friend of mine who I have known for 6 years and she has been through a lot with me and we are close. She broke with her bf and I was closer to her than him and I am not as physically attracted to her but I love her personality and truly trust her. There's a better shot with the girl I don't trust cause she is giving me hints.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go for the hot girl sounds like your kinda shallow and would be uninterested in the nice girl after a short while

• Well I just started thinking about the nice girl and considering it cause I dont want to be hurt.

• Ok, so I read what you wrote in the other comments and I wanted to say that's really nice that you were there for your friend of 6 years when she had relationship problems I didn't see those details before. That's really kind of you, maybe more will come of it, either way good luck!

• Ya I don't trust people easily and Ill admit I this other girls sketchy cause she magically came back into my life and even brought a basketball from home. Like I don't even remember talking to her about how I played basketball in HS. I don't know I asked her to hangout and she said she was busy. Then stopped texting me back when I asked her when she was free. Then she asks questions and tried to get to know me lol.

What Girls Said 4

• If your friend of six years is not giving you an open opportunity to work towards a romantic relationship with her then I would say don't even attempt it. You don't want things to get awkward or uncomfortable if you two are not on the same page - that could be bad. However, if you both are interested in pursuing a relationship then I would say go with the good friend because that is something you will always wonder about, especially if there is a mutual interest. You will likely know rather fast in the dating process if it is going to work or not...

The hot girl is a possibility as well though but the fact you don't trust her can complicate things, especially living in the same building. You may end up finding yourself glancing down her hallway or showing up at her door unannounced because now feelings are involved as well as curiosity because of the lack of trust.

Regardless, follow your heart -

• I'm too shy to show up unannounced lol. But she locked eyes and awkays approached me and she said she wants to catch up but works and has school so she's busy all the time.

• Well go with the hot girl then. Maybe she will bring you out of your shell a bit. It isn't wrong to date just for fun and who knows, it may end up some where.

• The nice girl! :) she has the best personality and looks don't last forever!

• Your close friend! She might not be the most attractive, but she's been there for you and you've been there for her. Thats most important in a relationship

• She's attractive inve told her she was accidently but I mean this other girl takes my breath away and my heart beats out of my chest. I wish I could find the perfect combo lol.

• I don't know why im so nervous about the girl I've known for 6 years. Oh well I hope to stay friends if things go bad.

• So I'm hanging out with thengirl I don't trust tomorrow and going to see if I feel like she can ever make me trust her.

• The one with the best personality ;)

• Well that's a bigger risk cause I can lose a friend and make things awkward. I don't know its just when I'm around her i can't stop smiling.

What Guys Said 1